Chapter Ten...Dance Night

Kyle....

Well It's been one month since the play and I haven't had much contact with Chloe. I guess I have to accept that I messed up and will never be ok with her again. I guess I should move on, just not sure how will that will go...I guess tonight is the night I have no life. I'll be the guy sitting by the punch just drinking and listening to music. Wish me luck at failing at life.....:(

Chloe...

It's been a month since the play and I'm glad it's over. I haven't really contacted Kyle in a while. Tonight is the big dance and well I have a great idea....I can't tell you right now though, you will just have to find out tonight.....

Three Hours Later...

Kyle...

Well I'm at the dance now and I'm just sitting at a table with one of my friends who doesn't have a date either. I guess I can still have a good time, I mean there's awesome music playing. Better with someone special though....

Chloe...

I got into my father's car, holding my dress down. My father looked at me "Chloe you look beautiful"

"Thanks Dad" I replied smiling.

"Now are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Dad I miss him...there's something I feel for him now being away from him. I want to do this" I replied.

My father drove off the driveway and was on the street. We arrived at this huge place and I got out of the car, my dress hitting the floor. I walked into the building and Ashley saw me "Chloe you made it" 

"Yea I made it" I replied holding my dress.

'You look beautiful" she said.

"Thank you...Hey have you seen Kyle?" I asked.

"He's sitting somewhere with some friends" she replied.

"Thank you" I said walking up some stairs, holding my dress.

I held my dress and took a breath as I opened the huge doors to the dance room. I stood at the top of the stairs and a light was shown at me. Then a beautiful song was played and I walked down the stairs slowly. One of Kyle's friends hit his shoulder and pointed to the stairs 'Dude...don't you know her" 

Kyle looked at the stairs and stood up, running to the stairs and looking at me. Once I got down to the bottom step, people went back to dancing and the light on me disappeared. Kyle took my hand and helped me off the last step "You came"

"I came" I replied looking at him.

"Chloe I really am sorry...for everything" he said.

"I am too" I replied.

"You were amazing during the play by the way" he said laughing and walking me to the dance area.

"Thank you and was all that stuff you said at the end true? about me?" I asked curiosuly.

"What do you think?" he asked putting his hands on my waist.

"I think yes" I answered putting my hands on his shoulders.

"I do love you Chloe" he said pulling me closer.

"I know...I love you too" I said calmly.

"I mean I know you just want to be friends and all but...Wait what?" he asked looking down at me confused.

I laughed and looked up at him "I love you too" 

"Oh...wow  I umm" he mummbled.

"Please don't pass out" I giggled.

"I won't...I'm just surprised" he said.

A slow song started and Kyle and I danced and talked. Ashley was smiling at us and she gave me a thumbs up, I shock my head. When the song was over and a fast song was put on, Kyle lead me into the garden. He held my hand and then with his other hand, he picked up a rose and handed it to me, I smiled and took it in my hands and smelled it "How did you know I liked roses?"

"Don't all girls" he replied "Chloe can I ask you something?"

"As long as you're not asking me to marry you" I teased.

He shock his head and laughed and then touched my cheek "Would you like to go to dinner with me?" 

"We'll see" I replied smiling and holding his hand.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Depends..where would we go?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, I can't tell" he answered.

"I would love too" I replied.

"Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow night" he said leaning closer to me.

"Ill be ready" I smiled.

He cuped my cheek in his hand and kissed me, putting his other hand around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Then he picked me up in his arms and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and put my hand to his cheek and kissed him again. Then he pulled away and opened his eyes, still holding me "So were we just practicing again?"

I shock my head and smiled, touching his cheek again "No, that was for real" 

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I replied kissing him again. The night went on and after the dance, Kyle drove me home and said goodnight, but he didn't just say it. He said it and kissed me goodnight. I guess it's offical, were together.