Chapter Two....First day of school

I woke up and yawned, rubbing my eyes. Then when I looked over at ym bedside table, I saw my school schedule. I grabbed It and looked at It closely, I had Science first thing and then Chemistry. Then I had Phiscial Education, then It's lunch time till 1:15, then It's Drama class and then Art. I loved my schedule, but when I looked at my cloak it was 7:30am, I had about 20 minutes to get to class. 

I bounced out of bed and grabbed my mini dress and high heels. I bounced around trying to get my shoes on, and I put my dress on. I combed my hair and put clips on the side of my hair, then ran down to eat. My dad hugged me and handed me my purse, filled with my textbooks already. Then just before I ran back upstairs, he placed $20 into my hand. I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs to brush and floss. 

Then I applied a little bit of make-up and ran out of the house, grabbing my sweater on the way out. I ran down the sidewalk, past the movie theater, past the mall and parks and finally made it to my school. Just in time for the bell too ring, I ran inside and to the office. I got my agenda and the note for the teachers. I walked up a ramp looking for Science 101, that was my classroom. At the end of the hall was my locker and right next to It was my class, I knocked on the door before stepping inside. 

Ashley saw me and waved, I slightly waved back. The teacher closed his books, put his glasses on and looked at me. Two boys in the front row were hitting each other, the teacher told them to stop and then called me over "Mrs. Moore welcome"

"Chloe...." i calmly said handing him the note.

"You may take a seat in section four" he said reading the note and handing my the worksheet. I looked at section and there were 2 guys and 2 girls in the section along with me. I took a breathe and walked over there, smiling at Ashley as I walked by. I took my seat and the guys stared at me, one smiling and waving. I waved back and looked at the board, as the teacher began his lesson again "Now the inside of a fly...." 

I read over the worksheet and at first thought "What the heck?" But then I remembered some of this from my old school, it just looked and seemed way different. Suddenly a note came flying onto the sheet, and some boys were laughing. I looked behind me and then opened the note....

Will you date me sweety?

I crumpled up the note and put it into my purse, shacking my head as I looked behind me. The boys were laughing and the teacher turned around and walked towards them, passing me "Boys stop acting like five year olds and grow up....I'm sorry Chloe, they don't know how to behave"

The bell rang an hour later, time for the next class. I walked into my next class and gave the teacher the note and sat down in an empty seat that had my name on it. After the 2 hours the bell rang again and it was time for Gym. Just as I left the room, I was pulled into the girls bathroom by some cheerleaders "So this Is the new girl...?"

"Yes Sasha.." said one of the other girls.

"Your pretty popular you know sweety..." said Sasha touching my hair.

"I never noticed" I replied.

"We want you to join us....Be a cheerleader" said Sasha handing me an outfit.

"Oh um no thank you..." I said.

Sasha stayed silent, just stareing at me.

"Sasha is very surprised you turned her down" said Katie crossing her arms.

"Look It's nice of you guys....But I just dont want too" I said walking away. I made It to my next class on time and handed the teacher the note. Since It was my first day he made me sit out and watch everyone else. It was really boreing but at least were doing volleyball, which Im good at. When class ended I ran out of the classroom and went to my locker, to put some stuff away. Then I walked outside and walked into the field behind the school.