Chapter Eight

Kyle....

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I slowly opened my bedroom door and walked to the front door, yawning and stretching. When I opened the door Chloe was standing there, and she was crying "Hey..what's wrong?"

Chloe....

"Can I come In?" I asked wiping away some tears.

"Yea sure, come In" he said opening the door. I walked In slowly and put my purse down on the ground. Then I sat down on the couch and cried in my hands, Kyle sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest "Hey why are you crying?"

"My dad...he had a heart attack last night" I said crying.

"Oh...Is he ok?" he asked.

"Yea he's ok....but I'm so scared right now" I cried.

"Why are you scared?" he asked holding my head.

"Cause I lost my mother....I don't want to loss my father too" I said looking up at Kyle.

"Chloe I'm so sorry" he said calmly.

"Can I stay here..Please. I don't want to be at home alone right now" I asked.

"Um yea sure. Stay as long as you want. Do you want something?" he asked.

"....I'm ok" I replied.

He got up and went to the kitchen. Then when he came back he sat down next to me and handed me  a glass of cold water "Water always helps"

I smiled and took the glass, drinking a little bit of water then putting the glass down. He reached forward and grabbed the Tv remote, turning on a channel. He put his arm behind me and kept it there, while I leaned into him. I had stopped crying and I felt a little bit better now, still a little upset though "You seem better now Chloe"

"A little..." 

"You look tired" he said.

"I am" I replied.

"You wanna sleep?" he asked.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. Kyle picked me up and carried me to his room and tucked me into his bed. Then he kissed the top of my head and left the room, closing the door. When I woke up I could hear someone playing guitar next door. When I sat up I realized I was in Kyle's bed, that's when I remembered how many other girls might have been in here. I jumped out and put on my sweater, opening the bedroom door. I looked over at his bedside table and there were pictures of him and a girl hugging, kissing and she was in a family picture with him.

I shock my head and opened the door. I saw Kyle playing guitar and he was really good. I was surprised because he told me he didn't have talent in anything except basketball "Kyle..."

"Oh Chloe your up" he said trying to hide the guitar.

"You...You were playing" I mummbled.

"I guess I can't hide this" he said standing up.

"You were really good" I said.

"Thank you...did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yea...but I'm going to go home" I said picking up my purse.

"Why?" he asked following me.

"Cause I started something I shouldn't have" I said opening the door,

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Go look in your room...You'll see what I saw. Your still with other girls" I said.

"Oh you saw the pictures...." he said looking away.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice?" I asked.

"Chloe I ended that a long time ago" he said holding my hand.

"I don't believe that....You would have gotten rid of those pictures" I said.

"Chloe..." he said.

"No...after the play tomorrow. I'm done" I said leaving his apartment and crying as I walked to the park. I sat by a tree and cried...I had gotten my heart broken by the heartbreaker. I hugged my knees and tried to breathe, but I felt so sad. I pretty much just ended everything that could have happened between us. But I meant what I said..after the play I'm done. No dance, no friendship no anything. 

Kyle...

Great beause of those stupid pictures Chloe know thinks I am still sleeping around with girls. And now after the kissing and dancing during the Romance play tomorrow night, she says were done. Know I have blown everything and I've come so far from when we first met. I almost messed up once, and now I'm in a bigger hole. 

Why do I have to be such an idiot....?? I've lost the one girl I love and care about.