I dont think im in underfell anymore

Omg. Omg I am baaack. I'm so sorry for not updating my first fanfic and thanks for the support! I'm gonna update a little more regularly and I can't believe how many views I got. I was on an account got back on this one looked at the views and supporting comments and thought these beautiful people need an update. So I'll try my best 😘

"Can you two fuckers get back! Im not scared to dust you!" Sans tried scaring by glaring at the two brothers, although that never worked in his old Universe. And as of yet the pain in his rib cage had not subsided. All he could do is look strong and wait for the pain to numb, he knew trusting anyone was a mistake. Orange Papyrus looked at him with pity which Sans had yet to notice. The smaller of the two looked scared, not knowing what threat the new skeleton may pose.  Sans smirked intending to intimidate the other innocent skeleton some more. "If you don't back away I will murder you and all your friends to dust so I suggest you move your ass!"

Monsters passing by started watching what was going on, most shocked while the children were in a cold sweat. Sans took a second to analyse the situation, and for some reason he felt bad for the blue one or this sans but pity is gonna get himself killed is the rule he lived by. He remembered he learnt that valuable lesson from his boss, and was not gonna forget it. Papyrus looked pissed at Sans, being the overprotective brother he is, for frightening his lil' bro. 'That's new Paps getting pissed for someone else, so lame.' Sans thought to himself. Although he really admired the skeleton sticking up for another monster,  thinking of how his  brother may have done the same in  a previous time. The blood had soaked through the jacket making it feel damp, bone marrow that had leaked. Luckily the jacket black so they didn't notice, otherwise they'd ask to help and want something in return, which is a no go, he didn't need his brother to learn that lesson. He tried shoving past them when Papyrus grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't scare my brother..." He got shivers down his spine. He knew boss was scarey but this just felt way more intimidating, maybe because of the fact that this Papyrus had the true intent to kill, which for some reason his brother never possessed. He tried backing away but  he still had a hold on his shoulder hardening his grip. Sans winced at the pain of his wound and shoulder, and then coughed it off afterwards, so as not to look  weak. Papyrus sharpened his glare that he held onto, from his sockets, Sans looked away not wanting to see how scared he really was.

Papyrus had smelt the rust that leaked from the other skeletons rib cage. Blue obviously smelt this as well, but wasn't used to smelling blood so didn't know about the injury. Papyrus tried thinking of the best way to take action. He could save, kill or ignore. Killing him would cause a scene and probably affect the rest of his life. Ignoring him and walking off would be worse, since he is from a bad universe by the way he speaks, he may most likely kill. So Papyrus tried the option save so he could get to know the red sans better.

Papyrus picked him up with magic, from Red's injury he couldn't resist. All he thought about was the torture chamber his boss had and was scared he'd take him there. Red flailed his arms around while blue looked sadly yet still scared at red, but he trusted Papyrus's judgement on Red, so he relaxed.

Papyrus forcefully laid Sans on the couch. Even though he struggled at first he went asleep as soon as his head hit the cushion, as if it was the best thing he'd slept on in days. "PAPS WHO IS HE? IS HE GOING TO HURT THE MONSTERS?!" Blue tried whisper shouting as to not wake up his red clone.

"Nah bro. Not with you around." Paps said and patted the blue skeletons head. It was reassuring to know that his brother had faith Blue, it gave Blue hope. Papyrus took off the black overcoat, it smelt disgusting, like rusty mustard even though its not a thing. It had come from Red's mustard and the stench of bone marrow that had leaked from his ribcage. He had a red turtleneck underneath and a collar with spikes. The one gold tooth he had made him look a Some what intimidating, some parts of his red turtleneck had red splodges darker than other parts. Papyrus started lifting his shirt, aware that the darker patches of red was bone marrow.

"PAPY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? TAKING OFF A PERSONS SHIRT WITHOUT CONSENT. THEY MAY GET EMBARRASSED!" Papyrus still ignored Blue's consideration and continued lifting the shirt, to see a ribcage. It's colour was red, every rib was either cracked or bruised, however the bleeding rib almost snapped off the skeleton altogether. It was disgusting to even look at

Omg again sorry for not updating. The next chapter will be longer just wanted to get another chapter asap. I dunno if the fanfic is too slow but I kinda prefer a developing love story rather than "you me sheets now". So sorry and thanks again everyone 😆