As life goes on

Now after that incident Papyrus was flustered, embarrassed about how his brother saw him loose his cool. There goes his perfect older brother figure, well not perfect. Papyrus lay down the mustard on the coffees table that was next to the sleeping bag of bones. Exhausted Papyrus lay down in a chair, followed by a sigh that seemed to rival the loud Blue. Although his brother realised his feelings, he was glad Blue didn't mind, as a matter of fact he seemed more supportive then Papyrus thought. Sure Red looked a little bit like Blue, so that may make him uncomfortable, but that didn't matter for Papyrus, he was never one for looks.

He rested his eyes and leaned his head back, sinking into the chair, like he just left the underground, only for a second. Not a moment later Red began to grown as he opened his eyes to the colourful celing. Red liked the change in colours at first, but now it was just to bright for him so he was more on the disgusted side. His eyes met with the most beautiful thing he would ever lay eyes on. A bottle of mustard. He immediately grabbed it, as if someone was about to snatch it away. "Good mornin' sleeping beauty." Papyrus said interrupting Red's moment in his usual lazy tone. Red snapped his head to Papyrus, memories of what happened not long ago flooded back.

Red had cried. But that wasn't the worst part, it was in front of Papyrus. He was going to be teased for the rest of his life, however at this Red smiled. He has not been injured coming to this Universe, it seemed like a vacation. He was glad that he was teased and hugged and everything else, because this was probably the most fun he ever had. Although these happy thoughts were interrupted by Papyrus when he said "Something bothering you, princess". Red flushed 50 shades of red, he didn't appreciate the cute nickname he was given.  However Red had a plan. He wasn't going to retaliate so he hid his face, which did indeed disappoint Papyrus, and drank his mustard.

After being with Papyrus Red learnt another thing. His face was like an open book, he was so easy to read, easier than a picture book, so the only way Red could avoid the constant teasing was too hide his face as much as possible. "Who are you calling a princess?! You, you... Honey loving loser!" Papyrus snickered at the childish insult, although it was pretty accurate. Red realised how stupid the insult was and started drinking his mustard quicker.

As they both sipped their delicacies Blue swung open the door, if another monster was on the side of that they would have been squashed by the amount of brute force. Both the skeletons jumped since they had both dozed off and awakened at the sudden noise. Afterwards Blue gently closed the door and walked past the skeletons with the most evil smirk on his face, only a true sadist could have. He first looked at Papyrus and then looked at Red. Red was so utterly confused to the point he raised an eyebrow to show the confusion, while Papyrus looked away, again confusing Red.

Red thought he was being left out an inside joke, but Blue just hummed a tone that was creepy if you listened to it enough, and headed into the kitchen leaving the words of "carry on" behind him. Red looked at Papyrus with a face of confusion obviously wanting to be in on this act, but Papyrus didn't notice. He was too busy hiding his embarrassed face, in which he did a good job hiding since Red didn't notice.

Red had drank his mustard, gaining more thirst to sleep, so he headed to Papyrus bedroom ready to get some shut eye, while the other two waited downstairs in complete silence. Not because it was awkward but because there was no need for words. Not that Papyrus wanted to hear words after what happened anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~omg first time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week of the constant suggestive smirks from the innocent Blue, followed by the oblivious and the constant victim of Papyrus's flirtatious teasing, finally a skeleton with a huge crush. It wasn't chaos. But it was more about the little things that happened as a peaceful life, in which not just Red, but all the skeletons became accustomed too. Red had also been introduced properly to Muffet's, although he preferred Grillby's Papyrus didn't trust Grillby and thought he would be a bad influence on Red so he decided to ban him from going there.

Red and Papyrus were now at the work station. Papyrus leaned on the counter of the station telling puns, while Red chuckled giving a couple of his own. Life was peaceful, and Christmas was approaching (speaking of Christmas there is going to be a part 1 Christmas special next weak, something to look forward too!) It was all new to Red, he had never truly celebrated Christmas. The only thing he did was buy his brother torture weapons when he dressed as Santa, and Papyrus always lay traps to catch him, luckily Sans helped with the traps so he knew exactly what he was looking for.

There was a special mission for monsters who knew Red. Find out what Red likes. Sure he liked mustard but it would be boring if that's all he got. After the past week Red had been getting to know a few monsters that he previously knew. By that he just meant Undyne since she was similar to his old friend Alphys, and he got along well with Muffet, she was like a motherly or older sister figure. Whenever Red had time off he'd get mustard from Muffet's then head to Alphys to watch anime, but of course he would never reveal that to the likes of Papyrus he'd be bullied for life.

In the meanwhile Papyrus tried cutting down on his smoking hazards, after Blue told him that Red may want to copy him, so he moved onto lollipops. That was much better. Not because it tasted good but because Red also enjoyed it. Papyrus would trick the oblivious skeleton to having some of his lollipop, afterwards Papyrus would also have some. So he's been indirectly kissing Red without him knowing, a horrible monster, no, a monster that uses Red's innocent to get what he wants, no comment.

Blue had noticed the sudden trend, so every time Papyrus did it Blue would smirk, and Red never caught on. None the less life was peaceful, and Red, although missed his brother, didn't want to return. If given the choice he may stay in the current Universe. That reason and he started thinking Papyrus's teasing wasn't a joke. Like maybe Papyrus had a crush on Red, well that crossed his mind once and he never really thought of liking Papyrus, well he never thought of liking Papyrus.

Okay so another update. I want the readers to decide something. So I was wondering what Papyrus nickname for Red could be. Anything he can call him Cherry, Princess anything at all. So please comment!