The Next Day

Red's first night in underswap was more comfy then all the years in Underfell could add up too. He thought back on the day: he laughed, the most colourful person dimension travelled, he cried, he healed. All in all it was a lot. Although he was happy, he still missed his Papyrus. No matter what he had to endure from his wicked brother he still loved him. Not violence love but unconditional.

Red's eyelids were heavy; he was exhausted. So he had a sleep without any nightmares, nor dreams.

"RED... HEY RED... COPY OF ME FROM AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WAKE UP!" Red moaned hearing the most energetic voice of the century. He started to sit up, hand rubbing one of his eye sockets. The light made him blind for at least seven seconds.

"Gee you're gonna put alarm clocks outta fashion. I think you need to stick to more timely manner." Red said smiling to himself, he had gotten revenge on the blue skeleton for waking him up. Looking at the skeleton he was clearly unimpressed, pouting. Red looked around the room, no orange in sight. Not that he was looking for something in particular that was orange: he thought to himself.

"WHY?! WELL ANYWAY PAPY IS AT HIS POST ALREADY, SINCE I HIS AMAZING BROTHER GOT HIM OUT OF HIS BED. AND BEFORE I LEAVE MY MAGNIFICENT HOUSE I THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE ALONE FOR A WHILE. AND THERE ARE SOME SUPER TACO LEFTOVER MASTERPIECES IN THE FRIDGE, FOR WHEN YOU GET HUNGRY. OKAY? BYE BESTIE!" Blue had left without giving him time to respond.

"Bye mom" he muttered to no one in particular. "So got the house to myself eh?" Red was already lonely and bored. He couldn't sleep since he had plenty so he just got out of bed and watched TV. After an hour Red was still bored. "I wouldn't mind having that rainbow fucked if it meant I wouldn't be bored..." (So sorry I just felt like having Fresh come back).

"You called my swaggity broseph." As Red looked up he saw a portal and a rainbow being emerging. Red instantly regretted what he had said and sighed, along with a face palm.

"What'cha want you rainbow retard." He made and overdramatic gasp as if he was offended greatly.

"Uncool bro, thought we were friendo's." Red gave a piercing glare after sighing.

"Reminds me. What about my bro? You brought me here and left my bro you dip shit where is he?!" Obviously infuriated Red grabbed the colour of Fresh's t-shirt hoping the fashion style wasn't contaigous.

"Whats up dawg? Somebody lonely~." Fresh said in a teasing tone making Red even more mad. "Chillax bruh. I mean can't just go on a magical journey with everyone in your universe, that's just unfresh."

"I don't give a shit if it's 'unfresh' you fucking kidnapped me, and no my shitty bro is on his own." Fresh wasn't affected by anything Red said and just put a finger on his chin thinking.

"Well ma dude. Your gonna have to take it up with Ink. Welp cya on the flipside bruv!" Fresh announced going through a black vortex. It may have been annoying but it gave Red something to think about for the rest of the day.

He grabbed the plate of tacos on the fridge and ate them with delight. All the while thinking of ways to talk with the 'Ink' character that the shady rainbow had vaguely told him about. How was he supposed to 'take it up with Ink' if he can't contact him. Red shook off his thoughts and continued to eat the delicious tacos.

Bit of a shorter chapter. I've been sick for a few days so I'll make the next chapter longer!