First Kiss Dilemma

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah myyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooood! I am so sorry! I've been uploading all the chapters and it seems for some stupid reason none of them saved so they didn't upload! I'm redoing all the chapters now and I am so sorry for the hassle!

The dinner table had a sort of tension. While Blue and Edge were enjoying their food wondering what the two skeletons had done, the other two felt a strange aura. One of them, Honey, was still in shock about what just happened eating his spaghetti and tacos like a robot. Even though the taste was disgusting the shock had drowned it out. Meanwhile Red was blushing a bright red as he replays the event that happened in his head. The two skeletons were in shock, so much that even the power of the disgusting spaghetti tacos were bland.

Edge and Blue saw this internal struggle and talked with low voices between eachother guessing what happened. "DO YOU THINK HONEY MADE A MOVE ON RED?" Blue whispered in a quiet voice. Edge looked over at Honey and said "tsk" as he turned around so he was facing Blue again. "WHAT DRU- ARE YOU ON ABOUT? ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT RED MADE THE MOVE SIMPLETON." Blue felt offended at the insult.

As the ultimate monster who knows all the ships he feels offended to the point he took in a sharp gasp. Red and Honey were trapped in thoughts, not noticing the change in Blue's attitude. "MY DEAR, SWEET EDGE." Blue whispered, peeking Edge's interest in the sudden names. "I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THEIR RELATIONSHIP VERY WELL. YOU SEE-" Just as Blue was about too explain this theory Edge interrupted. "BLUE. I AM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS WHO KNOWS ALL, ALPHYS WAS SO KIND TO TALK TO ME ABOUT HER INTERESTS, MAINLY THE ONLY REASON I LISTENED WAS SO SHE OWED ME IN THE FUTURE- ANYWAY THE POINT IS THAT THINK ABOUT THIS. WHEN RED REALISES HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS ABOUT HONEY'S FEELINGS THE GUILT WILL GIVE HIM THE INITIATIVE. THUS SHOCKING THE IDIOT AND HIMSELF, AS THIS SHOCKED HONEY, HONEY WILL NOW KNOW THAT RED DEFINITELY FEEL THE SAME THEREFORE HONEY'S ATTEMPTS WILL HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE THEREFORE STRENGTHENING THE BOND OF THE TSUNDERE AND RETARD- I MEAN TEASE."

Blue gained stars in his eyes, mouth unhinged from the shock. Blue groveled and stopped whispering "PLEASE SENSEI TEACH ME THE WAYS THAT YOU SPEAK OF!" Honey and Red snapped out of their thoughts and stared curiously at the groveling Blue while Edge just sat there with a present smirk. "ASK AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE WORTHY PEASANT." Although Edge was enjoying Blue's reaction he had to act cool.

Red had snapped out of his daydream and began giving the two questioning looks. Honey had done the exact same thing and tilted his head in confusion. Both noticing the movements the two of the made they both made eye contact quickly and looked away suddenly shifting their highlights in a furious blush.

Edge and Blue stopped their comedy routine and felt the heavy tension in the room. Blue looked at them both with a smug look while Edge managed to raise a skele-brow in amusement. Although the two skeletons hadn't finished eating they left for their bedroom to have some "alone time".

"So erm... Just wondering why did ya-". Red shifted slightly, clearly uncomfortable about the topic of conversation. "Want to go on sentry duty tomo-"

"Yes!" Red said quickly and not even realising he said it out loud. He cleared his throat and shifted his eyes to Honey as Honey stared back with curiosity yet with a smirk. "It's not like I have anything better to do. Just don't expect me to do any work idiot. "

Honey smirked with happiness and finding the others act pleasurable to watch.

"Dont send me to these sinners bro! I didn't mean it!"