Christmas Pt-1

Okay so about Red's nickname it's going to be... Cherry! Most of those who commented decided they think that Cherry suited Red and made him sound cute, which I cannot argue with. Anyway thanks for commenting and showing your support! Oh yeah and merry Xmas 🎅🎄🎁

Red and Papyrus were returning from a long day of work, even though it was Christmas Eve. Of course the two skeletons liked spending time with eachother so they paid it no mind. As they neared the all too familiar house, Papyrus realised that he had forgotten to buy the traditional foods they were to have on Christmas. Any excuse to not eat Blue's haunting tacos. "Hey Cherry, just gonna get something real quick you go on without me. Kay?" Although Papyrus talked pretty vaguely Red or Cherry trusted him, so he just nodded and let Papyrus get on his was. Red always wondered why Papyrus suddenly started calling him Cherry, everyone being called this name left a large hint of a red blush on Red's cheeks. Isn't Cherry more of a nickname you'd call someone who's cute, is what Red always thought.

Now all he thought about was how happy Papyrus would be when he saw his gift, then after having them thoughts Red stooped where he was and analyzed what thoughts he just had. He asked himself 'why would I care what Papyrus thinks'. Then Red just shrugged it off and thought maybe it's because it's someone I've never gotten a present before so I want to see what they think. As Red thought to himself he decided to look around at his surroundings, since when he's usually with Papyrus he can't- doesn't want to focus on anything else. So he wanted to see if the monsters were still scared of him, which didn't seem to be the case. Every monsters face was lit up with the festive spirit and some even waved at Red and wished him for a Merry Christmas, the odd one saying they wished him for a happy marriage which Red didn't understand.

As Red arrived to his house it was lit up with Christmas decorations, it seemed as if holly grew, lights were making the home blinding and the sweet smell of freshly baked gingerbread filled the air. As he walked in he noticed Blue and a figure wrapped up in a blanket at their home. They were shivering either from the cold or, well probably from the cold unless he's afraid of really bright Christmas lights. "Hey Blue who's the new guy?" Red asked, raising a skele-brow to the question. The other figure flinched and looked up, Red noticing this he made eye contact. He was surprised to see a certain someone in this house.

~~~~~~earlier that evening~~~~~~~

Blue arrived home, a normal day at work and training, so to get in the festive mood Blue decided to decorate his home for Christmas. As he was thinking of his decorating plans he thought maybe to build a candle lit dinner for his two favourite skeletons, but he decided to just have a big table for them all to enjoy. Blue headed towards the dust filled attic and looked around at the boxes, utensils, lights and ornaments to hang around the house. Blue pulled his gloves ready for the most extreme decorating. He got a lot of sugar and ate a spoonful of the substance, his eyes gaining many stars.

Using his hyperactivity he decorated the house in two minutes flat, record timing. And the rare sight of Blue being exhausted happened, he instantly flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV, although instead of watching it he just listened to the uptimes when the audience laughed, clapped or any other odd actions. As he was enjoying his relaxation a portal opened, a tall leaned figure had seemed to have been kicked out the strange vortex into his home. Before the strange time warp closed a person shouted "tell my good Broseph Red I wish him a Merry Xmas my dude." And with that the warp just disappeared, the only two in the room was the lean figure and the small blue skeleton.

The figure seemed to start to stand up and dust himself with the quiet muttering of "DAFUQ JUST HAPPENED I SWEAR THAT FUCKING SKITTLE WILL GET IT." Yes it was none other than Papyrus, Red's younger brother. Of course Blue didn't know about his bad behaviour so he let down his guard and offered a hand to Papyrus. The tall skeleton looked up to find the skeleton in front of him was Red. However for some reason it seemed as though he didn't recognize him, and what's more is how much Red had changed in the last week or so he had seen him. His eyes were filled with stars, teeth portrayed in an everlasting smile, his clothes seemed too bright.

Thanks too seeing his brother again Papyrus kneeled on the floor with his head in his hand, crying tears of joy. Blue was confused but being the good friend he is he patted Papyrus's back as he cried, letting him cry even more. The sobs were the only thing heard in the household of Papyrus, Blue and now the new Red. When Papyrus finally stopped crying he looked up at Blue and wiped his tears away. Blue wrapped his arms around Papyrus trying to comfort him a little more. Papyrus realised that this wasn't his Red so stood up, feeling stupid to how much he showed a weakness to a monster, will he be killed? Ever since Red disappeared Papyrus drowned himself in work, and whenever the weakened came he'd drown himself in tears and mourn instead. He had fallen into a cycle of depression and overwork.

Blue sort of realised that this Papyrus must be Red's brother with the similar attitude and sense of style. So he just decided to tell Papyrus about Red. They talked about Red, how he ended up in the Universe, what his job is but his relationship with Papyrus was kept a secret. A wave of relief seemed to sweep over Papyrus, he knew he was trusting the other skeleton way too much but, he'd trust anyone if it meant finding his brother. But then he realised how disappointed Red would be with all the horrible things he's done to him, will he ever see him as a brother again. The thoughts made him begin to shiver as he wrapped his arms around his lanky legs.

~~~~~~~The Present~~~~~~~~

Okay thanks for reading and I'm gonna have to request you guys for a favour! Comment if you want to see some EdgeBerry and also comment what nickname you want the Papyrus's to have. Like Stretch, Honey or Edge, Fell because I'm honestly not sure. Anyway thanks for reading!