Just us then...

So I'm thinking ima gonna upload a new chapter so here I am... Yah enjoy!

Third P.O.V

"I'm gonna punch that rainbow mofo. Who does he think he is taking me from my universe then dumping me here! I swear to Asgore he will fuckin' get it!" While Red was on his tantrum Papyrus snuck a cigar out of his pocket and lit it with his orange magic. Of course Red didn't notice over his own complaining.

"So... What now?" Papyrus asked putting the cigar in his mouth. Sans looked up confused at the question and surprised about the cigarette.

"What'cha mean?" Red asked. Papyrus released smoke through the gaps in his teeth creating a cloud of fog.

"I mean you can stay in this universe or we can go to Undyne and ask her to get you to your universe or a completely different one." Sans put a finger on his jaw to think out of habit. His mind thought of all different possibilities. 'Will I see my bro, is my universe even still there it's

"If I were you I'd stay here." Red snapped back from his thoughts to see Papyrus looking at him. Papyrus took a deep breath and carried on what he was saying. "I mean creator of Universes doesn't want you in your universe so it may be best to stay away and the other universes may be a bit more... Unfriendly." Red thought for a moment then nodded in agreement.

"When Alphys was working on AUs in my old universe she found a Universe called Underlust. Let's just say we never went near AUs again." Papyrus smirked, understanding the feeling. Red started playing with his collar until he sighed.

"I'll stay here. But as soon as that skittle tells me I can go back I'm outta here." Papyrus looked relieved that he had figured out what he wanted without hassle. Papyrus jumped onto the couch and started flicking through the channels.

"There are some leftover tacos in the fridge if you want to cry again." Papyrus said with a smug grin. Red felt overjoyed by the news until he realised what he said. His cheeks went red with embarrassment and rage.

"They weren't tears! I had something in my eye socket! Besides wouldn't it be just sad if your brother found your secret compartment of cigarettes and honey~" Sans said In an innocent yet threatening tone. Papyrus was surprised and started sweating.

"How did you know?" Red smirked at the question giving a foxy look.

"You think you were that sneaky~."  Red asked with mischief. Although the only reason Red knew was because he was paranoid about any secret weapons he'd be attacked with so he searched the cupboards. Of course he wouldn't reveal that.

"Red buddy, pal, friend. I've never seen a tear roll out your sockets, it was just a joke. You know me jokes, puns."

"Yes your puns are quite tearful." Red and Papyrus looked at eachother before bursting out laughing. It was Red's first time enjoying company of another monster and his first time laughing.

In the midst of all the laughing Red ended up on the opposite end of the couch to Papyrus. After five minutes of puns and laughter Red turned serious.

"I'll keep your sweet secret but in turn you have to hide mustard in that cupboard too." Papyrus nodded his hand on his forehead. Papyrus looked down to see that Red was bleeding again.

"Hey buddy ya bleedin." Papyrus said casually although he was worried. Red looked down and noticed his wound reopened a little, Which is when the pain came back. He winced taking of his jumper revealing loosely wrapped bandages.

"Wanna go have a shower. You smell like blood." Red sniffed himself. Although he smelled this stench all the time in his old universe he never got used to blood and dust. In fact he hated death, he seemed like the only monster who did. Red started taking his clothes off... In the living room.

"Woah! What are you doing?" Papyrus asked looking away. He knew there was nothing there since he's a skeleton but he felt he had to.

"What? I'm just changing." Red stood there for a moment before sighing. "I'll go get undressed upstairs." He puffed, lazily walking up the stairs.

"Want help with the shower?" Papyrus asked hoping things weren't awkward again.

Red kept walking while shouting behind him "I've lived here too!"

Omg. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Reds decided he's gonna stay in underswap, he laughs which may I say I thought was adorable. Then that little fluff at the end. You can just tell they've connected a lot more than before. And about the whole 'is Underfell destroyer's I may make a special chapter explaining it. Other than that I was in the mood for an early update and the last chapter was overdue so. Here.