Dr Undyne (And Some Adorable HoneyMustard)

A sudden knock was heard through out the empty room. After eating his tacos, Red seemed to have sleeper on the kitchen table. The door was lazily opened followed by the familiar lazy tone of "Hey Red. I'm home." Papyrus walked in, relaxed as always.

Red pondered for a second on wether or not he should tell Papyrus about the visit of a 'friend'. He decided it wasn't that big of a deal and just decided to ignore the skeletons greeting and pretend he was asleep. The footsteps slowly walked closer to him until Red could feel his presence right next to him. Red felt his shadow loom over him, finally feeling small. He was snapped out of his thoughts when the larger skeleton blew on the side of his skull.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! What retard greets monsters like that?!" Red was flushed, much so it was the same colour as his shirt. He looked up to see Papyrus smirking and clearly enjoying Red's reaction.

"What monster greets people by pretending to sleep?" Red clearly surprised he knew what he was doing, still flushed with a deep shade of red.

"Doesn't mean you should breath so closely!" Red got an even brighter shade of red rethinking the event. Papyrus smile grew even more mischievous, enjoying the feeling of teasing the smaller skeleton.

"Welp I got the reaction I was looking for."

Red clearly more confused then asked, less frustrated now "what reaction?"

Papyrus smirk grew once again, somehow. "I just wanted to see the more adorable side of you." Papyrus cheeks were a light shade of orange which Red didn't notice. He was to fixed on the thing he was just told. His face was a pure tomato. His brain has melted by the first compliment he had ever received, thoughts contracting eachother. 'Adorable? He just said adorable? I'm gonna kill him! But no one's- no I'm gonna kill him and even make his monster dust feel pain.'

Red summoned a bone his red magic pale in comparison to his now blushed head. "I'm gonna kill you!" As he said that the door opened revealing two blue creatures. One an adorable skeleton, the other a blue fish with ruby hair in a ponytail and yellow fangs fixed in an awkward smile. "PAPYRUS WHAT DID YOU DO!"

Blue saw his brother being attacked but instead of worrying he shouted at his pesky brother. He knew Papyrus was the reason for whatever happened. Papyrus shrugged while Red had calmed down, his face returning to the white marshmallow he was. Red was more curious about the fact the might warrior of a fish was breaking down into a cold sweat. "RED YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHO THIS MONSTER IS SINCE YOUR FROM ONE OF THEM AU THINGIES. BUT ILL INTRODUCE YOU ANYWAY SINCE I AM SUCH A GREAT FRIEND! RED THIS IS UNDYNE THE ROYAL SCIENTIST, UNDYNE THIS IS RED, A SANS FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE."

Red glared at Undyne. Since the Undyne he knew would kill any monster who made eye contact. However instead of Red being six feet under, Undyne was nervous, for a fish, she sure did sweat a lot. "H-hey R-Red I'm U-Undyne. I'm here t-to help y-your w-w-wound." Red no longer suspicious, the fish reminded him too much of Alphys. Although Alphys wasn't the most... Sane monster he was still friends with her non the less. Well Alphys was his only friend.

He kept up his tough act but lightened up a bit as he introduced himself "erm hey. So... Why do you need to check my wound? It's almost healed anyway." Red spat his words in an unfriendly way, similar to when he first met this universes Sans and Papyrus.

"W-well your p-previous w-w-wound may be a pr-problem. So B-Blue wanted me t-to check. A-also about y-your m-magic." Red was confused. Magic? What would be wrong with it.

Suddenly Papyrus explained as to not let Undyne be anymore "Welp your magic speeds up the healing process of your wounds. I called Blue to get Undyne. The frequencies we decided to get magic may differ from AU's so Undyne is here to check and maybe help your problem."

Red was surprised that this immature skeleton somehow had a brain. "So your skull isn't empty? Surprising." Red retorted clearly still mad about what had happened before. Although Blue wasn't sure what had happened he ignored it and got everyone to gather round the couch.

Red took off his shirt and started unwrapping the bandage that had been strangling his rib the whole day. It left a wound that didn't seem to have improved over the few days. Undyne had gotten a tool checking his wound, then moving onto his soul.

After a few minutes Undyne came up with an analysis. "Seems as t-though your w-wounds h-have a s-steady healing r-rate. C-Considering you've b-been e-eating food m-means that food is not h-helping your w-wound. Here." Undyne handed Red a glass shot cup filled with a clear liquid. "I-ive never t-tested this theory b-but i-it may h-helping with your h-healing." Undyne said in a stuttering mess.

Red didn't want to take it. It could be poison, mind control, amnesia or- "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? TAKE IT RED AND YOU'LL GET BETTER RIGHT AWAY! UNDYNE HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG!" Red did not trust Undyne anymore after hearing them words.

Papyrus put his honey hand on Red's shoulder giving him a comforting smile. Red felt he had courage until Papyrus ruined the moment by saying "c'mon Red just give it a shot." Red's face was red. This time from anger. He downed it to prove to Papyrus he wasn't scared and didn't care what he said, although his face says otherwise.

His chest heated up for a few seconds then started to die down. His wound had disappeared but he felt drained of magic and immediately fainted.

Undyne gave a reassuring smile. "D-don't w-worry. He's j-just exhausted a-after using h-his m-magic all in one g-go like that. A-anyway I've g-gotta go. A-Alyphys wanted t-to watch M-Mew Kissy Cutie t-tonight." With that Undyne waved and left.

"PAPYRUS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RED? HE'S ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SCAREY. DO YOU KNOW WHY HE DOES THAT? ARNT WE HIS FRIENDS?" Blue asked, concerned for the other skeleton.

Papyrus looked at Blue confused by the sudden question. He breathed in as he answers "Welp. He has a different upbringing right? He probably acts like that because he feels it's necessary instead of wanting too." Blue looked confused by the unclear answer. Before he could say anything Papyrus had begun to pick up Red and carried him bridal style towards his bedroom.

"RED'S WORKING WITH YOU TOMORROW." Blue's words echoing through out the silent home. Papyrus just nodded his hair and walked along with Red towards his room.

He set Red on his single bed, covering him with orange sheets. Red instinctively wrapped himself in the thin blanket trying to gather as much warmth as possible. Red's sleeping face was looking towards Papyrus. Unconsciously Papyrus stared at his face thinking how peaceful he was. Although the skeleton looked the same as his brother Papyrus never thought of him as a brother. 'Is that a bad thing?' Papyrus thought to himself.

He loved teasing the skeleton who's face spoke just as much as his words. Although he had a temper Papyrus was glad and happy that this little skeleton had been taken to this world and not any of the other ones.

He snapped out his thoughts and left downstairs for the couch. He lied down putting on an extra blanket that was lying around near some of his socks. He lied down looking at the plain cieling, suddenly blushing orange realising what he had been thinking and how long he was staring at the skeletons face. He shook his head to snap out of his thoughts and before he knew it had gone to sleep.

Omg! This is like the most honeymustard I've written in this chapter. I couldn't help smiling as I was writing it, although my parents gave me a weird look since I was smiling really creepy when there were honeymustard moments. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter!