Special Guest!?

Omg I said I'd update more... I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Every night I'm like 'today I should totally update for some beautiful people's then I forget. I swear I have a memory of a goldfish. Anyway here is the long awaited chapter.

"Are you trying to suffocate me! Get your filthy hands off me!" The sudden warmth of a hug surprised the skeleton, to the point that the skeleton started sweating. Then that warmth went after the injuries resurfaced. Being within a meter of a monster you didn't know in Red's universe was a death sentence, so this is the most contact he has ever had... Except for the harmful contact.

Blue jumped off at the sudden mood change; although that didn't change his mood. "WHAT YOU'VE NEVER HAD A HUG, RED?" He asked puzzled. Blue was sad at the thought that there is someone who's never had a hug, much less a taco too.

"Red?" Papyrus repeated after the sudden name change. Papyrus looked at the skeleton now called Red. He thought it suited Red's features, and is definitely less confusing.

"YUP PAPPY YOU KNOW RED, BLUE CATCHY NICKNAMES SUCH FITTING FOR MY MAGNIFICENT TASTE!" Neither Red or Papyrus disagreed, mainly they were too lazy to argue with the stubborn energetic Blue.

"What's a hug? Cause I don't need another one from someone as disgusting as you." Although Red's words were filled with harshness he really did appreciate the sense of a hug, even if he didn't know what it was. The skeleton, even now, will try to deny any feelings he had. He would always be disgusted or scared in his old Universe, so why would that change now.

"I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL IF SOMEONE IS DISGUSTING BY A HUG, AND YOU MUST HAVE SAID THAT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT COME UP WITH ANY WORDS TO EXPLAIN MY MAGNIFICENCE, BUT A HUG IS WHAT YOU GIVE SOMEONE WHEN YOUR HAPPY." Blue had a vague description but Red sort of understood, none the less. Papyrus nodded in agreement, slouching so much that the wind could push him over. He looked exhausted.

"Why don't you just say your happy? It's so much easier why do something so useless." After having a conversation with the two brothers Red could  tell Blue is a more innocent skele, so if he saw Red's old universe it would tear him apart. Red thought to himself that he should probably be cautious of orange Papyrus or 'Papy'.

"HUGS AREN'T USELESS... IT'S ERM... UH... IT'S A WAY TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT YOUR REALLY HAPPY. LOTS OF PEOPLE DO IT." Blue exclaimed while jumping in excitment of all the lessons on friendship he could teach the other. Red didn't looked convinced at the answer, but decided not to delve any further, since it could lead to more of the useless 'friendship' stuff.

"Hey bro. Aren't you missing some training with Alphys?" Blue had a look of sudden realisation. He glanced at the clock, followed with a sense of idiocy that he didn't notice such an important thing. Red looked confused, as always about why Alphys would train the skeleton, although this was another universe.

"Alphys?" Red asked clear confusion and question in his tone. 'The mad scientist who's addicted to anime.' It was how the underground thought of her, although say that to her girlfriend and she would turn you  to dust. Although that was Red's favourite past time, a show without gore or other things...

"YOU DON'T KNOW ALPHYS? SHE'S THE LEADER OF THE ROYAL GUARD SHE'S THE BEST AND SO COOL! SHE EVEN TRAINS ME THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!" Blue said In a heroic pose with his cape flowing in the wind... Indoors.

Red finally deduced and figured out something, that this universe was a swapped version of his previous. A wave of relief swept over Red. Since Red knew that there were some bad Universes out there, and that's him saying something. So he was relieved to be so lucky, for the first time in his life.

"PAPY WE HAVE A GUEST! AND HE'S INJURED! HOW CAN I THE AMAZING HOST LEAVE A GUEST LIKE THAT!" Blue exclaimed like he had a sense of duty, and wanted to help those who needed it. Papyrus sighed, he'd rather discuss a few things with Red before leaving him alone with his innocent brother.