The Visitor And The Secret

A familiar skeleton had appeared before the group. Red had not forgotten him and had his bright putrid colours forever in his mind, yes it was Fresh. His 'YOLO' glasses had managed to sit diagonally on his face as he was thrown through a portal by a certain skeleton with a giant paintbrush, who left as soon as he had arrived without a word and an annoyed look on his face.

Fresh had begun dusting himself off and had started to stand. "Yoooo... Long time no chill brospeh so how are ya on the rad day?" Edge looked irritated by the manner of speech the new skeleton spoke in with his brother. He made way to the new found monster and tried to intimidate him with the combination of height and scowl. Fresh had not even the slightest tint of nervousness or fear and instead made his grin even more goofier.

Blue had, by now, seen the walking skittle and had began bouncing at the new skeleton and immediately walked over to greet them. He offered his hand which was gladly taken by Fresh who began introducing himself while lowering his cap slightly out of habit. "Well here'z da story 'bout how I got sent here by my good ol' pal Ink. It seems as though my radical bro Ink has a liddle thing on the down low for Error, so of course I told Ink I knew, and big bro Ink was in self denial so much he kicked me 'ere, like geez dude take a chill pill." Most of the skeletons, except Edge as he and Fell Alphys researched the subject, had little to no idea the mad skeleton rambled about.

Blue only looked in confusion as he tilted his head, while Edge was dragging him into the kitchen so his favourite skeleton doesn't get infected by such trash. Red had the mind to go with them but backtracked as he realised he'd leave them be with some alone time. Fresh bad already made himself at home, not paying heed to any comments others had to make, he had already begun watching the television on some cooking show. Red and Honey gave eachother a glance and headed up to bed together, not in the same bed of course, Red decided to join Honey to his room and sleep on the floor as they both had to do the same work tomorrow. Obviously they were both nervous sleeping in the same room but they didn't mention it.

Meanwhile in the kitchen with Blue and Edge.

"EDGE, I THINK WE SHOULD TELL THEM." Blue said looking up to Edge with puppy eyes. EDGE turned away with a faint blush riding on his cheek. He thought about the possible outcomes for sharing said secret with the rest of the household, not including Fresh. He pondered even longer and kept staring at Blue. He was nervous about the whole thing, even if it was just between them two it was still akward for Edge. Mainly due to his high sense of pride but in actuality he found the topic quite embarrassing and nerve-wracking.

"WHY WOULD I CARE? IN FACT WE SHOULD TELL EVERYONE TO PROOVE HOW AMAZING I AM TO BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE SUCH A FEET." EDGE exclaimed gloryfying the exact opposite of what he thought.

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" Blue said in joy. Edge started sweating slightly, he had not imagined doing that in his lifetime. He made a face of worry until he patted Edge on the back. "IM JUST KIDDING EDGE. YOUR WORRYING FACE IS JUST NICE TO LOOK AT!"

If you couldn't tell the situation right now, Blue and Edge are in fact dating. It started around a week ago...

After Blue had jumped into Edge's arm after the return home (in Nice Cream).

"EDGE DID YOU ENJOY THE HUG?" Blue asked in a questioning tone. EDGE looked at him while raising a skele-brow.

"I DON'T THINK ITS WETHER I ENJOYED IT OR NOT. ITS WETHER I'D WANT TO DO IT AGAIN." Edge replied laughing slightly. Blue had begun to blush, Edge noticing this rubbed the top of his skull showing his rare smile. "IM ONLY TEASING." Blue pouted and looked away, something that Red would do. EDGE was surprised to find that he looked... Disappointed? Edge looked away with a slight blush and added "WELL I FOR ONE WOULDN'T MIND DOING THAT ACTION AGAIN... IT SEEMS THAT I ESPECIALLY LIKE YOUR HUGS BLUE."

Blue's face lighted up at the response and tackled Edge nuzzling his nose into his neck. Blue couldn't help but grin until he could grin, from the pain in his jaw. And what lead on from this was their relationship.