Chapter 11

(Above is Hannah👆👆👆)

I drove back to Mark's with some breakfast from Hardee's. The lights were on, so Mark was awake.

I walked inside with the bags of food and set them on the counter. That startled Mark, and he turned around. He looked confused and asked me, "......Hannah?"

"Yeah?" I teased.

"Did you cut your hair?" Mark asked.

"No." I said sarcastically. "Totally didn't cut my hair.... Of course I did! Goofball."

"I like it." Mark said. "Ooh, what's in the bag?" Mark, being his goofy self, looked in the bag like a kid opening a Christmas present.

"Biscuits."

Mark gasped. "Yes!!" He pulled out two of them and unwrapped the bacon, egg and cheese biscuits.

"Is anyone else awake?" I asked.

"I think both of them are awake." Mark replied.

"Both? Who's not here?"

"Mom's at a hotel. Tom and Jack are upstairs in the guest rooms to the left of yours." Mark answered.

"Well, I'm gonna tell them breakfast is here." I ran upstairs and walked past my room and knocked on the door to the left of it.

"Who is it?" Tom asked.

"Your sister. Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I opened the door to see Tom finish typing something on his laptop.

"Whatcha typing?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just a script for a book." Tom explained.

"Well, there are biscuits downstairs. Come one down whenever you're ready." Tom finally turned his chair around and looked at me.

"I like the haircut. It suits you." Tom pointed at my hair and stood up. As he walked downstairs, I knocked on Jack's door.

"Come in." Jack said.

I opened the door to find Jack standing in the middle of the room, straitening the bottom of his shirt as if he had just put it on.

"Hey. I brought back biscuits." I replied.

Jack looked up and noticed my haircut. "Nice hair. Maybe try green." Jack joked.

I giggled. "Very funny, leprechaun. Like I said, breakfast."

"Race you downstairs." Jack challenged.

We both darted for the stairs. Jack had the rail side, and I had the lead towards the stairs. Four steps down, my socks slip on the wooden steps and I fell.

Mark's POV

I heard Hannah yell "Shit!", then I heard a few thuds. I sped over to the stairs, Tom close behind, to find Hannah sitting on the bottom step holding her arm.

"Ooooh, FUCK that hurts.... Goddamn it....." Hannah cursed.

"Hannah, are you alright? I didn't think you'd fall. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Jack ran down the steps and put an arm around her shoulder.

"I'm fine, Jack. And it's not your fault." Hannah fought.

"Clearly you're not fine if your arm is shaking that much." I pointed out as I knelt in front of her.

"C'mon Hannah, let's get you to the doctor. Its already swelling up." Jack helped her stand up.

"I don't need the doctor. I'm fine. Its not even that bad."

"Yes it is, Hannah. Don't argue, let's just make sure nothing is too bad. Please." Jack looked her in the eyes.

"Fine. Only to check, though." Hannah gave up. To Jack.