Chapter 12

We all piled into my car and I drove to the hospital. They x-rayed Hannah's left arm and said it was broken pretty badly. They said it was close to a compound fracture, where the bone sticks out of her arm.

They put a cast on her forearm, and as a joke, I wrote #twins on her cast. We laughed it off, and went home.

Later in the day, maybe 2pm, I heard a knock on the door. "I got it!" Hannah yelled.

"Seriously? You're supposed to be resting on the couch!" I yelled to her from the hallway upstairs.

I walked into my recording room and turned on my camera. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier....."

Hannah's POV

I opened the door to see an unfamiliar face. "Hi." I said shyly.

"Hi, is Mark here?" He asked, scratching his head through his blue hair, then pushing up his glasses.

"Yeah." I turned towards the stairs. "Mark!"

"What?!" He yelled from upstairs.

"Someone's here to see you!" I looked back at the guy at the door. All I could think -not to be rude- was 'he needs acne medication'. I couldn't help but to think that in Shane Dawson's voice either. "Come on in, I guess."

He walked inside and I closed the door behind him. "My name's Hannah, by the way. Mark's my twin brother."

"Ethan. I've been friends with Mark for a while and we also film videos together." I shook hands with Ethan, using my right hand.

"What did you do to your arm?" Ethan asked.

"I fell down the stairs this morning." I explained.

"Ouch." Ethan mumbled.

"Hey Ethan!"

From the author:

DO NOT SKIP THIS!!!

News flash: FAN ART CONTEST!

Anyone can draw whether they think they're good or bad, but draw me something related to this story! The deadline will be December 1st 2017.