Chapter three 💬

Imani's pov

We were still at the mall. I couldn't take gelo anymore. They were running around the ball like maniacs while I sat down on a stair of a closed store. The mall closes at 2:am. It was currently 1:15 am.
"Ugh let's go home" I yelled at then yawning.

"Noo- ouuu looking a Jawn" gelo said pointing at a girl. I ushered him. "Don't come back to me we over nigga I'm tired of ya annoying ass" I said laughing. "Fuck a week with you I might die" he said playfully. I rolled my eyes chuckling. Lonzo was god knows where and i was by myself. I put my earbuds in leaving one out incase someone decided to say something to me.

I let my chin rest in my hand humming the song. "You still play basketball? A familiar voice told me. I turned to my left to see LaMelo. His eyes look straight ahead as he sat down his legs wide open and his body hunched over fiddling with his thumbs. I nodded looking away.

"Cool," he said. "Are you going to ever tell me what I did to you" he sighed using his hand to turn my face around. I held his hand and put it down. "Lamelo..." I said squeezing my eyes shut. I never gave in to people, but he was really making it hard for me.

"But I can't live without knowing that I lost you. You were my Bestfriend, my number one supporter"

"You are right. I was your Bestfriend. Lamelo don't you see. You hurt me really bad and the fact that you don't even know how hurts me the most. Lamelo I really liked you, I didn't care about how you looked. That came last, I liked your personality and I liked how you treated me. But after what you did, your personality to me became ugly. God doesn't like ugly Melo". I said looking at him as I grabbed my MCM bag.

His eyes looked at me pleading me to stay. His eyes glossed over. My eyes glossed over and I stood up and turned around leaning on the light pole. I bit my lip to muffle my sobs. I felt someone get up and hug me from behind. "Lamelo leave me alone..." I said quietly.

"But I'm really sorry" he said.  And in all honesty I believed him.

I pulled away "Ok, I believe you. I know your sorry. But until you find out what you did we still aren't in good terms" I said moving away from him.

I got a faint ok until gelo and zo came. They looked between us. Lonzo held his hand out for me and I took it. I started crying and then he hugged me. "Shh it's alright" he said rubbing my back. He looked at lamelo and LaMelo shrugged his shoulders following gelo to the car.

I rubbed my eyes following lonzo to the car. "Are you ok" he said. I struggled to match his long strided. "Yes!" I yelled as I jogged past him to the car. Lonzo got the front seat do you know I was stuck in the back with LaMelo.

I rolled the window down as the car started moving. The wind blew at my hair satisfyingly. I sighed looking at a couple giggle and laugh about absolutely nothing. Something I wanted, but someone I also knew I couldn't get.

I used my hands to lift myself up as I saw a bunch of kids surrounding a  cute stray Yorkie. I brushed LaMelo's hand. "Sorry" I said faintly he nodded. "GELO STOP THE CAR!" I said. He nodded.

I hopped out going to the middle schoolers who was bullying a dog. "Hey!" I said. They looked at me and ran away. The dog whimpered. "Shh it's ok" I said as I took it into my jacket. I brought it to the car. "Its cute " said gelo. "Ye drop me off at the pet store. ". Gelo nodded.

He purposely dropped me and LaMelo off . He said he didn't want me to be alone. I rolled my eyes. I'm a tough chick. I just went into the store getting some doggie treats, a collar, and other stuff.

I asked them to write brownie since the dog was a brownie color.

I payed as I LaMelo followed me quietly. His quiet was bugging me. I put the dog down putting the collar on and connecting the leash. The dog happily woofed and sniffed at the ground. I smiled.

I turned to LaMelo. I took a scrunchy from my arm and put my hair up as he watched me.

Lamelo's pov

Imani was gorgeous. And as much as they go find out what I did to her I can't remember. Maybe I have to not try so hard.

I watched as she put her hair up. The outfit she was wearing hugged her perfectly. Everything about her made me go completely insane. She made me crazy.

Imani's pov

I nodded at lamelo for us to go. We started walking looking at eachother occasionally. Until I started focusing at the ground. Finding it interesting at the moment. "I hate that we aren't talking" LaMelo said kicking rocks as the moonlight reflected on his creamy milky skin. "Oh" I simply said.

"School starting on Monday right?" He asked. I nodded.

"You in Chino?" I nodded. "Are-"

"OK! enough questions". I yelled getting slightly irritated. He nodded looking down.

I hesitantly reached my hand up touching his noddle like curls.
He looked at me. I raised and eyebrow and then I laughed walking to the ball house hold porch. "Noddle head" .

Lamelo and I walked in to the house. It was quiet. "Good night" I said walking up the stairs with the pet.co bag.

"Night.. beautiful" LaMelo said whispering the last part but is til heard it. I lightly smiled to  my self closing the door and putting brownie in her bed. "Good night Brownie" I said as a pet her fur.
I then stripped leaving me only in a PINK panty and bra set. I pulled on some shorts and a tank top.

I slipped under the covers. I stared at the pale blue walls, my favorite color. I then fell into a deep sleep.

Ooh I loved this chapter.

Do you think Melo and Imani are getting closer?

Gelo is annoying as hell

Y'all gonna meet Chloe soon.

Isn't lonzo nice?

What do you think is taevon's job? What's college me might choose?