Chapter seventeen 💭

Lamelo's pov

"Hey" she said as she got out her photoshoot.

"You good" I said she nodded as she clutched her bag and probably her feelings together as well. Our last encounter wasn't the best but I did promise somethings especially for our daughter.

"I want to see Haileigh" I said. Imani stopped. "She is our child which means she is mine as well and I don't wanna live not seeing her" I said. Just as Imani was about to protest I said " what if I pick her up from school today?"

"Look lamelo you just can't come back and think that things will resume and fit in for you because when you left we moved on. I couldn't put my life on pause while you chased your dream and i couldn't chase mine."

"What do you mean? Your a model for God's sake" I said. "Lamelo I want to play basketball, that's what I've always wanted. But now I have a child I can't have what I want, but you can
I looked down not knowing that she felt this way..

Tears came out her eyes. "Don't get me wrong LaMelo, the thing that will hurt me the most is that I still love you and I never stopped. While I saw you on every magazine after you left."

"Lamelo I called you many times but straight to voice mail. I sent you one voicemail , a pretty long one. You didn't answer. So I vowed to myself that if you couldn't answer a simple message about the birth of your child than you should be part of the child's life".

Only if she knew that I knew she send voicemails, I listened to every one of them voicemails.

"That's what I thought" .

She said walked away tears visible in her eyes. I ran up to her as I lifted her on my shoulders. "Put me Down!!!!!" She semi yelled.
I only grinned and brought her in her my car.

I drove her to a place I knew she would love. "This is women-napping." She groaned as she tried to get out. "Babygirl just bare with me" I said putting my hand on her thigh as I stopped the car. She squrimed away from me and blushed. I was glad i still had that affect on her.

When we reached she she looked confused. There was my family tree (up above)

"Now let me explain. This all begins with my great grandparents Lilulani and Christo. Didn't know that I was half Hawaiian did you?. Then after that they  had my grandparents. Then they had my  mother. My mother had me. I want to continue this family tree, and I want to continue it with you" .

She looked down. I came to her. "Please let me be in your life"

She looked down.

"You can be in Haileigh's but not in mine..."

Sorry for a short chapter. Its just a filler becuase I know I haven't updated inna while.