Chapter eight 💬

Imani's pov

"Stop my nigga" I yelled at lamelo as he kept trying to make me lose 2k against lonzo. "What I ain't doing nothing"

"You just mad cuz Imma get your Rolex if I win bum bitch" I said laughing. "I'm a bum but you wearing my family brand."

"Oh really, ight then" I took of the shirt only in a Nike sports bra. "Why you disrespecting the brand like that" liangelo said. "Because its the broke bitch brand, nah I'm just playing it was getting hot" .

"Move out the way lonzo you motherfucker, and your player on this game is trash as fuck" I said.

"Word, I'm over here tryna find the attri- attri-

"  Its Attributes gelo, sadly your in college" I said laughing at Lian gelo.  "Melo get your girl she cutting my ass" he groaned shoving me. Lamelo laid his head on my lap while he scrolled through his phone.

"Oop i won!!!!! Let's goooo Zo. Talk to me nice" I yelled taking the Rolex. I stuck my tongue out. "I let you win" he said laughing.  "Shut up don't come at me with that shit". I said checking the time.

Melo pouted knowing what time it is. "Sorry Melo I gotta go to work, and don't even think about coming in the store to sample the perfumes".

I worked at Victoria's secret so it did smell good there but LaMelo just walking around and spraying perfumes everything just gave me a ticket for an  escort out the store. "I love you though" I said kissing his lips. He pulled me for more. "Melo" I mumbled.

"I don't want you to go" he said. I groaned "tell you what come to the mall ok and I'll text you where I'll meet you when I'm on my break". He nodded excitedly.

I nodded hugging lonzo and gelo and leaving the house to the mall.

(At the mall)

"Wassup Chloe". Isaid walking in the store greeting regular customers. "Hey girl" she said letting up the bar so I could enter behind the register. "Yoo Derek, I'm putting my stuff next to yours" i said to him. "Ok just don't knock down everything". He yelled back laughing. "Don't let me come  back th-"

I was interrupted by our manager Curtis. He was a heavy set darkskin p, with green eyes and a twenty five year old man who got on everyone's nerves. "Good morning Imani" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "I know I have to get to my register for it" I said walking away as I felt eyes on my behind but I shook it off.

"Curtis was totally checking you out" Chloe whispered. I rolled my eyes "my heart belongs to LaMelo" I said ringing up a women's items. "Do you want these folded are wrapped ma'am" I asked politely. "Just do whatever" she mumbled pulling out a crumpled hundred dollar bill as she grabbed the bag and walked away. "Miss your change!" I yelled. "Keep it you need it" she yelled back exiting. I shrugged putting the money in my pocket.

Her items were simply on 8.95. she took out a whole 100 for what? I don't know. "Imani please report to the back room" the speaker said.

I groaned shuffling to the room. My vans softly padded on the wood tiling in the back room. " Yes curtis-"
I was surprised with a pair of lips on mine. I slapped him pulling away. "What the fuck!" I yelled. He covered my mouth smirking as tears welled up in my eyes as he undressed me with his eyes. "Were gonna have fun baby" he said gripping my breasts. I shook my head. He he choked me forcing me down on the table, not caring that something punctured my thigh causing   it to bleed as I firmly closed me legs. "No-no- stop-" I managed out.

I looked around for something. His eyes were closed in bliss as I grabbed a glass and shattered it. He didn't have time to react as I stabbed him in the shoulder pushing him away as he groaned and I pulled up my pants quickly disgusted with him as I ran out no caring that Chloe called me. I ran out the store bumping into Zo, gelo, and Melo. "What's wrong" Melo said concerned. I coughed and cried as my thigh gushed blood. "Omg who did this!" Melo yelled.

"My manager tried to- tried to"

"Its ok Imani slow down tell us" gelo said softly hugging me. "He raped me but before he could finish I stabbed him and ran away". I cried violently shaking in gelo's arms. "WHAT THE FUCK OH HELL NAH" LaMelo said yelling. He was about to storm in the store but lonzo said "uh uh stay here with your girl Gelo and I will take care of this. I  got some bandages in my bag. "

Lamelo nodded his hands still shaking with anger as they held mine. "Baby I should've been there I'm sorry. I love you" he said wiping my tears as he lifted me up on a table.

"Melo it's not your fault. I love you too but please don't blame yourself" he let his hand caress my cheek as I closed my eyes in appreciation. "Lucky gelo and zo went in there cuz if it was me j wouldve killed him,," he chuckled. I smiled weakly as he bandaged my leg. I got stares  from some people but I just didn't acknowledge them...

( At the ball household)

"You okay" Chloe said as she FaceTime me. I nodded "I'm fine just a little shaky but I'm fine, so I guess they fired him".

"Ye Bish they took his ass to the Po Po" she said laughing. I giggled watching as LaMelo came in his room and laid on my stomach. He sighed.

" I gotta call you back Chloe" I said . She nodded smiling and winking at me then ending the call.

"What's wrong Melo?" I said running my hands through his hair.

"So taevon, and I were playing basketball with Zo and gelo and my dad was going off on me about how I'm not going to be in the NBA" he said lightly chuckling.

"Lamelo look at me, if anything I believe in you. Together or not I always will. You have spunk and potential something that I know will get you a long way. And I love you, I know your gonna make it in the NBA. So don't listen to lavar." He nodded biting the inside of his cheek and then he kissed me.

The kiss got heated as he started fingering my pants zipper.
My breathing got heavy. He started rubbing making flashbacks of what happened earlier come to my mind.

"Melo stop!" I said as he kissed my neck

He didn't stop. Tears blurred my vision

"LAMELO!"

He jumped back his eyes filled with conference rather than the lust it was filled with before. I cried. "I'm gonna- I have to go" I said grabbing my bag. He ran after me. "Wait! Imani I'm sorry i-"
"Taevon let's go!"

I looked back at lamelo and watched as he looked at me worriedly. Was he sad that he didn't get in my pants? Or sad that I walked away?...