Chapter Eleven 💬

Imani's pov

I wanted to get LaMelo mad today. Mad Melo was so sexy I can't even lie. So in school I kept bothering him. Everytime he took his phone out in class I would take it and put it in my bag. He thought it was a simple act of kindness. This was going to be harder than I thought.

We had gym, I walked around slowly in the gym. We were doing laps around the gym but I wasn't gonna run it was too packed and too chaotic. Lamelo was shooting hoops so I  pushed him causing him to loose the ball. "What the fuck Imani!" Lamelo said. "Oops sorry it was an accident" I said.

He shook his head.

It was lunch and Chloe was in on it to. So she showed me a picture of a Jawn and I said "oohh he fine he can fuck me any day, fuck all the other niggas."

Gelo' eyes widened as he looked at lamelo. Lamelo threw the tray down and walked out the lunchroom.  "I know you was tryna get him mad but you gotta go fix it now". Gelo said sipping his Gatorade. I groaned "oop she hate that you right" Eli said. I rolled my eyes "shut up before I slap you so hard I'll enlighten you" I said walking away as they snickered.

I went inside the gym knowing that lamelo would be therejust because he played basketball to blow off steam. I watched him furiously throw the ball at the back board. "Woah what it did to you" I said coming behind him. "Leave me alone" he yelled.

"Melo calm down". I said. "NO! Because do you know how it feels when you talk about other guys like that. Look at you and look at me. I can't even believe some times that I have you. You can get anyone"

That's when I realized I fucked up bad. "I'm so sorry LaMelo I was tryna get you mad cuz you look sexy when your mad"

Then he started crying. "Awww baby I'm so-"

"HA bitch you would've thought I would cry. I should..." He choked me against the wall causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

"That's what you wanted huh?" He whispered. "Ight so your never gonna do that to me again or else do you understand."

"Yes" I choked out.

"Yes who?"

"Omg no Melo we not gonna do this" I said groaning.

"Yes who!"

"Yes daddy" I answered back.

He smirked letting my neck go. "Can I have a kiss" he asked. I shook my head. "Don't be like that now" he said pushing me and I laughed pushing him back. He lifted me up on his shoulder. "Lamelo put me down!!! You scunt"

"Don't be going carribean on me" he said laughing. My stomach rumbled. "Melo I'm hungry" I said from over his shoulder. "Ight come on Imma buy you something you lucky I love you and school over" he said.

"Thank you. I love you too" I said as he put me down intertwining our fingers.

We walked to the table "yay y'all cool now so let's go" Chloe said as she grabbed her bomber jacket. It was chilly outside and damn I didn't  have a jacket. Goosebumps rises on my ski as the chilly air came in contact with it. I felt something warm over my body.

I looked to see a jacket on my shoulders. "Lamelo.... " I groaned. "Nah have I know your cold, plus I have a sweater its ight" he said hugging me. I smiled. Where did I find such a person... But one thing bugged me. I wasn't his.

(One week later)

I had been ignoring LaMelo becuase he was giving me mixed signals. He hadn't asked me to be his girl yet he treated me as if I was his. He said I couldnt have any guy friends yet on snap he hangs out with the whole cheer team.

I was fed up of waiting. Yet I loved him and I knew all I could do was wait. So toeasemy thinking process I went over to the ball house wearing some basketball shorts and an oversized Nike tech hoodie with my sneakers.

I walked to lonzo . He was shooting hoops. "What up zo" I said picking up the ball as it bounced to the corner of the driveway.

"What's up shorty" he said sitting down. "Um I wanted to talk to you about something" I said. "Sure c'mere" he said patting his lap. "I'm not sitting there"

"Oop calm down I'm not gonna fuck you unless-"

"Alright! alright!"I said sitting cautiously  on his lap. "Ok what's up?"

"Well... Melo and I have been talking for a a few months" I said playing with lonzo's draw string.

"And?" He said. "And he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend" .

"Damn well, LaMelo is confusing. He likes you alot I know he does. But sometimes he isn't ready for commitment and he is just plan stupid and immature. At times. But he does care for you. Just be patient" lonzo said.

I nodded. "Thanks zo" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Ughhhhh no probably" he said laughing and wiping off my kiss.

I ruffled his curls walked up to LaMelo's room. I felt as for ignoring him for so long so I opened his door to see a girl I recognised as Ashley on his bed.

He was shirtless and she was topless as they were kissing. They jumped apart but I already saw everything. "Mani wait-"

I shook my head tears falling. Zo was still outside with gelo and Austen. "What wrong with her" austen said pointing to me as I stormed out the house. Then Zo Turner around and looked back at the house. "Shit I forgot to tell you-"

"TOO LATE ZO!" I cried. It was dark outside. But if it was kiht you could see my eyes blood shot red. "Can someone walk me home..please"

Austen raised his hand up. "I'll walk you" he said running up to me. I just kept walking. I could feel him looking at me but I brushed it off.

"He didn't deserve you " Austen whispered.

"And who does?"

"I do"