Chapter fifteen💭

Imani

" So why you here again" ashley said. "I'm here to support my baby"I said pointing to LaMelo on the court. "Oh" she said rolling her eyes. "Is there something in your eye?" I asked giving her the same attitude she gave me back. "No" she said. I got up not liking her attitude and bad vibes.

At the end of the game, Huskies won. I wrapped my arms around LaMelo's waist. "Good job Melo" I said kissing his neck. "Thanks" he said smiling. "Iris you coming with us to celebrate!" He yelled. "Yeahhhh bro" she said. (Iris gonna be a little tomboy in this one she is lesbian) .

I laughed. "Melo my hands are cold" I said putting them in his pockets. "So where am I suppose to put my hands" he said. "In your pocket" I said. He rolled his eyes playfully. "That Ashley bitch getting me fessed up" Iris said. "Why?" I asked. "Cuz she keep slipping in my DMS acting like she want me but we all know she just tryna get close to Melo" Iris said. We all shook our heads. "I ain't really never like her anyway" Melo said. "So why you went out with the crazy bitch" gelo and Zo said at the same time. "Cuz I was tryna get rid of my feelings for Imani cuz I thought she didn't feel the same" he whispered. "Well Melo I do like you and regardless if I didn't you just set yourself up in a deep hole" I said.

"Yeah bro the only person who could set Ashley straight is you. I don't know man." Gelo said holding the door for me as we walked into the pizzeria. "Thanks G" I said. "No problem"

"But I feel like she gonna make a move on me if I go confront her" Melo said. "You a big boy. If she make a move on you then push her off." lonzo said. "Simple" iris said. "Ight let's have a nice time and not talk about trash- I mean Ashley" I said causing everyone to laugh. "Melo I'm gonna miss you and gelo when y'all go to Europe." I said. "I know. How we gonna work. I'm going there for two years" he Said. "I thought it was a month" I whispered.

He shook his head "gelo and I signed the two year contract. But you can watch the games live,, they either really early or really late" he said. I nodded. "Don't worry I'll keep her company" iris said winking. Melo pushed her andshe pushed him back. For the rest of the night I was quiet. We all said bye to iris as we parted ways. "I'm sensing yall needs talk so Imma go upstairs and use my bathroom" gelo said. Lonzo nodded following gelo but going to his room instead. Lamelo and I sat in the living room in silence.

A tear slipped out my eyes. Lamelo sighed. "I have to do this. I have to go it's important Imani I can't just end it because of you. I do care about you I really do. But I love you but I don't love you enough to choose you over my career" he simply said.

But that only made my tears come out more. "I'm glad you said that, I feel confirmed now thanks LaMelo. Don't talk to me ever again. Back to square one" I said. I went upstairs to gelo and Zo. "By guys I'm going home" I said. "But your mom not here"

"Imma just live by myself. Y'all could come over but don't bring LaMelo. Ever!" I yelled wiping my tears. They nodded. "When are you guys leaving to Europe?" I asked. "Friday" Gelo said. Today was monday.m"alright I'll be here to say goodbye" I smiled hugging him. He nodded "don't stress too much please" lonzo said. "Yes your way to pretty for that and tell Chloe to call me" gelo said. I laughed nodding.

I texted Tae.

My seed 🌱- you home?

Blood brotha💉🅱- yea I'm staying her cuz I'm on break for like four months. Then Imma finish college early.

My seed 🌱- ok cuz I'm coming over. Melo and I aren't a thing no more.

Blood brotha 💉🅱- tell me all about it when you here.