Chapter Ten 💬

Imani's pov
I wanted patiently at Chino Hills park with melo, gelo, Zo, gelo, Eli and Chloe. for taevon. I hadn't seen him in like months and I missed my big brother.

I use a stick to make Patterns in the dirt. "Mani?" I heard a familiar voice say.I turned around to see the tall figure of taevon. "Ayee gas" gelo said dabbing him up. "Wassup y'all, damn Mani you grew alot. Which one of the ball brothers you dating cuz with that type of beauty I know one of them cuff you already" Tae said hugging me tight. I chuckled " I'm dating gelo" I said jokingly. Tae nodded in approval as Melo scoffed. "Ight im joking gelo sexy and all but I'm dating Melo" I said kissing LaMelo's cheek. He blushed.

"Oh, ok" Taevon said laughing. "But we gotta play a game now" Zo said. Taevon chuckled "nah I can't mess with the new face of the lakers".  Zo chuckled. "Where ya girl what's her name felise" Tae asked.

I laughed "it's Denise" Zo said laughing along as well. Denise appeared out of nowhere with some flip flops and a sundress. She probably going to scoop some jawns because last time I checked who wear a dress in a park.

"Woah dude look like you've been through the desert and back" I said. Melo nudged me laughing. Obviously LaMelo and i no care for Denise. "Excuse me but there was alot of grass and twigs and mosquitoes".

"Sounds like a park environment" LaMelo said laughing. Denise looked at Tae. "Wait that's Taevon?" She said smirking. Zo raised an eyebrow "yea? Why you care?" He asked.

"Better put them eyes back in they damn sockets" Chloe said causing everyone to look at her wide eyes due to her outburst. Taevon was emotionless. It was hard to read him.

"Get ya girl Zo cuz she creeping me out look like a damn Annabelle doll" Tae said fake shivering. Melo and I laughed. "Bruh I'm leaving this shit Zo you coming" Denise said "oh wait no Zo your coming" she demanded.

"No I'm not, Denise leave me alone let me be free," he sighed. "Ye he didn't ask you to be the toilet paper used between his ass" Melo said.

"Melo baby shhhh" I said holding his curly head ass against my chest. "Anyways" gelo said as he watched Denise stomp off.

"What was that outburst about chloe" Eli said. "Um nothing" she blushed. Lamelo said "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU LIKE MY NIG TAE" I rolled my eyes laughing. "Bitch stop yelling in my god damn ear" I said. Lamelo licked my ear causing me to grimace as we all walked back to the ball household.

(Ball house)

Lamelo and I was finna prank gelo, Zo, Tae, Eli, and Chloe. So I put my makeup to make a bloody nose and a black eye. "You ready" I whispered to LaMelo he nodded. I set up my camera and then we went to the back and then LaMelo and I was arguing.

"Shut the fuck up fore I spit on you" LaMelo said. "Bitch if you spit on me I'm for real chopping them curls off in ya sleep" I said.

"Shut up" he said pushing my forehead. "Don't touch my forehead you gonna give me pimples and shit you probably messed up my good damn edges" I said getting up Zo put me on his snap captioning it as 'shorty wild 💀'. He thought this was just a couple fight but it wasn't gonna be soon.

"Nah cuz I hate when these nigga always touching me like square up what's popping" I said standing on a rock so I could be the same hieght as LaMelo. "You don't want this static" LaMelo said.

"Ouuuuu he said you ain't want it " Tae said laughing. I flicked him off as I shoved LaMelo and he shoved me back. "Don't fucking touch me hoe" with that lamelo " 'punched ' me.

I fell on the floor holding my face. "WHAT THE FUCK BRO" Taevon said holding LaMelo. "Omg Mani" gelo said holding my face. "Why. You.hit.her" Chloe said hitting LaMelo on his head in between words.

Taevon and Eli and Zo was about to jump LaMelo but I said. "WAIT! Don't kill him it's a prank look the camera" I said putting it in Tae ,face. "Man!!!! I thought he really hit you I was about to tase him " Tae said pulling out his taser. I had a diamond one  he had gotten me a few months back when I start highschool.

I wiped off the makeup as gelo let me go. "Y'all gonna give people heart attacks in here" Eli said.

Tae was busy texting on his phone. "Who you texting " I asked as I leaned on LaMelo's shoulder putting my legs on his lap as he secretly slid his warm hands underneath my shirt as he rubbed my stomach lightly causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Some girl I met back on the airport. Her shit was fat to and on god she was the most beautiful-" the door slammed. Chloe had left.

"Why you doing that to my son chloe," I said. "Ion like her that's why, she cute and whatever but she not that cute" Taevon said shrugging. I wanted to get up but I was too lazy.

"I'll get her " gelo Said as he ran after Chloe nearly breaking his god damn neck.

Chloe's pov

I wasn't trying to seek attention as I walked out the house. I just left because it was obvious that Tae didn't like me even though I had a huge curhs on him from kindergarten to now. I was almost fully put the ball house area until I heard someone call my name. "Chloe! Wait!" Gelo said as he caught up with me. I quickly wiped my tears as I let him stop me.

"What gelo" I asked. "Please don't leave" he whispered. I raised and eyebrow, gelo never acted like this before. "I like you" he mumbled.

His green eyes lifting from the floor to me. "I don't know what to say" I said. "Don't say anything just listen, just know that I really like you and you are the most beautiful girl in the universe to me and if Taevon can't see that he doesn't deserve you or your feelings. Your goofy, kind , and smart. Who wouldn't want that?"

I blushed. "Oh stawpp it." I said pushing him lightly as we walked the block. "Nah I mean it". He said winking at me. I smiled as we sat down on bench. I swung my legs lightly as I felt gelo's eyes bore into the side of my face.

"What you staring at " I said laughing. "Perfection..."

Imani's pov

So Eli, Tae, and Zo were busy playing 2k. Melo had gone up to his room for whatever reason I didn't know why so I decided to knocked on the door. "Come in" he said. I came in and locked the door behind me to see him on his phone. I climbed on the bed and straddle him. "Baby are you ok" I said as I pulled his phone away from him.

He was just liking my pictures. "You a fan I swear" I said giving him back his phone as he chuckled. I looked at himmas he scrolled through his phone. I took his phone out his hands one more time putting it on the bed side table. "Pay attention to meeeee" I said annoyingly dragging the 'me'.

I let my hands travel underneath his shirt. He watched me carefully. "Mani you got me all types of fucked up cuz I wanna fuck you so bad but I know you still messed up from what happened to you". 

I smirked. "But we can still I have fun" I whispered as I lowered my lips onto his. He kissed back as his hands found their way to my butt and he grabbed it causing me to moan which gave him access to my mouth. I started running him self against his crotch causing him to moan. He held my ass tighter as he smacked it once.

"Fuck" he groaned. I could feel the growing bulge in his pants. "Ugh fuck daddy" I moaned on purpose just to get him sexually frustrated. It worked because he moaned loudly.

I pulled away as I looked at him and he gave me a confused look until I pulled down his shorts and boxers, his length slapping against his stomach. "Shit" he hissed as I engulfed it in my mouth watching him through hooded eyes. "Yes babygirl just like that" he groaned pushing my head down as I deepthroated him.

My eyes rolled to the back of head as I watched him but his lip. I then started leaving wet kisses on his balls and shaft making him go crazy as he shot a rope of cum out. "Ughhh fuckkkk" he groaned. But I was still going. I loved watching him get sensitive. "Fuck stopp!" He groaned rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

"I'm gonna bust stop.." and with that he came again but no so much. Then I engulfed him in my mouth just to taste him. I twirled my tongue around his tip And let go.

"Fuck" he whispered as he pulled his pants up. "Hahh! I milked you dry" I said laughing as I licked my fingers. "Its not funny" he groaned.

"But next time it will be cuz it's gonna be inside of me" I whispered.

"What?" He groaned