Part-5

Doniya's pov

We were outside church with my family and friends, who came to attend the wedding of my brother,waiting for the family of mr styles to arrive,not less than 10 mins and they arrived in the church.

I was so happy finally going to meet my brother -in -law ,we greeted everyone and then we entered in the church ,as the ceremony was starting,to tell you the truth is that harry my brother in law my so pretty i mean so handsome hehehe those dimples,carry hair,perfect body waoooh ,i think my brother won a lottery .

I was in deep thought of how the ceremony was going to be when of sudden my brother wisphered to my ear that he don't want to marry harry he wants to marry only gigi!!!!i started pancking and told him that if you won't marry harry then i will leave home,that is when he said he will marry harry for the sake of me because he doesn't want to lose me as his sister,and actually i was relieved because looking at harry he is so innocent to be left on his day of wedding.

The priest came and started the ceremony and it was time for the grooms to come and take outh,when harry and zayne were infront of the priest,the priest asked for the rings ,and liam zayne's best man and friend brought the ring while he was with niall the best man from harry's side.

Picture of the rings

The priest asked harry -harry do you accept to take zayne malik as your wedded husband in times of sick,hard times,until death can only separate you too,harry looking at all the people in the church before hesitates to finally say Yes i do , it was the turn of zayne the priest asked zayne do you accept harry styles as your wedded husband in times of sick,hard times,and till death separate only you too,zayne was looking angry when i glared at him he then said

Yes i do.

People started cheering them and the priest announced zayne malik you may now kiss harry your husband,the church went all silent as i glared at zayne ,then zayne came closer to harry and i don't know  what he told him on the ear before he kiss him ,people started cheering again for the new wedded and i run to hug my brother and brother in inlaw to congragulate them,harry was beyond happy while zayne was so angry as if he was in the funeral ,my parents came and talk to them before they will say goodbye to mr styles family,i took that opportunity to meet harry's sister gemma she was so cool but while we were chatting she started telling me to look after his brother ,i think she was scared since his brother got married to an arrnged marriage,i promised gemma that i will be his brother is personal bodyguard and she started laughing like no other day tomorrow.

After i finished talking to gemma i headed to where my mother was with harry,louis and liam my brother 's friends came and told me to come with them that there is something they want to share with me.  when i went with them i was shocked to see gigi waiting outside the church and she seriously want to talk with me.

Seriously i real hate that brat she wants our money and she as to use my brother to get our billions,but now that my brother got married i doubt if my dad will give my brother the money he always give him .

When i saw gigi standing outside the gate i just got annoyed with her and told her , gigi go straight to the point what do you want from me????  the brat just told me that   , i love zayne and i will do anything i want to get him at any cost so you better be on my side or else i will the poor guy who zayne got married with so the choice is yours princess,and she walked away,

I was so furious how dare that little slut,brut threthen me and to be on her side, liam ,louis and i went back to church as we were going home since the wedding ceremony was over,we reached where our cars were and we went home and i was in a deep thought on what to do!!.

What do you think will happen to harry and zayne on their 1st night ????

Will doniya take gigi's side or harry's side???

Do you think harry will be safe on malik's palace????

Hey guys thanks for followimg my story.

Please vote and comment where the mistakes are ,and thank you all🙏.