Part@@@@

Harry's pov.

When i show how zayne was breaking infront of me,i felt bad for him,he thinks i get married and abandaned him for a girl.

But am also nervous ,zayne is determined to find the truth about our fruit of love,

When i reached the hotel we were staying, i decided i will go home and told them the truth,

Infront door of my house,why parents and my sister were shocked to see me with a child,but finally they told me to come in,

When i told everything to my family they didnt get mad at me they were showering my child with love and joy.

My parents told me the right thing to do is to tell zayne the truth about the child.

I sigh ,i couldnt tell zayne,he will hate me for what i did.

Zayne's pov.

Was in the office , when my spy called me and said that ,harry is the mother of the child.

What??yes master harry went uk when he was one month pregnant,and the baby is yours,you are the father,i dont know why he is keeping from you.

I was in shock with the news i heard,i have a son,my blood son with harry,!!!!

So that explain why harry was lying it is stomach upset,,

I went to harry's house and fine him in the garden ,i pushed him to my car and drive fast,he was crying but o ddnt care,he has to tell me if rumours are truth.

When we reached my house i carried him forcefly to the siting room where my family was.

My family was shocked to see harry since he disapeared,

I told harry to spill the truth in front of my family or he will never see his son again ,he was so scared when he heard that he cant see his son.

He started,am sorry mr malik and mrs malik,doniya and my husband zayne,when i was feeling some stomach flue ,we went to hospital with zayne and i discovered i was pregnant,gigi find out amd threathen me that she will do something to zayne or my unborn child,so i took  her offer and went uk,i couldnt want my baby to die or zayne.

I was so furious how can he do that,i pulled him to our room and asked him,how can you keep my child a secret,he then started crying,i got even angry,will you stop crying and i will have to take my son away from you,

What shocked me is that,he said okay while crying,

You can keep our son ,i will disappear from here,i hope you will make our son proud,if you will marry please dont allow my son to be mistreated,he told me.

Stop this nonsence you are saying harry

Fuck fuck harry,i will take my son and you,dont think you can escape me this time,

I fucking love you so much to punisg you,he was shocked and replied to me,i love you too zayne,it has been always you.

I went near him and kissed him so passionately and we decided we were going to tell our son am his dad.

Do you think  little jnr will accept zayne as his das???

Read and find out

Unhappy marriage(zarry mpreg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara