part@@@

Gigi's pov

Am completely going insane,one month has gone by,zayne has not contacted me as he used to unless i call me,

I cant loose him to that gay husband i swear i have to kill him first before he take my zayne away.

Lets see me and harry who will zayne choose after what am planning to do to harry to make zayne hate him for the rest of his life.

I called louise zayne's friend and told him i have a proposal for him if he will succeed i will give him 1000dollars,when louise heard money he accepted easily and told me i will count on him in the deal,waooh this is easier than what i was thinking.

It was at 4pm when i called zayne to ask him to come and hung out with me but he told me,he is taking care of his husband and he told me to stop bothering him....and he hung up on me.

Zayne i swear you will regret hunging up on me ,you fucking twat,

It was late 7pm when i heard the door bell ringing i walked to the door thinking its zayne but know its louis,what the heck are you doing here at night louis??,   i came so that you can tell me actually what deal you want me to do, after i told louis he told me nice we can do the deal next week.

After i finished talking with louis he went and  i was drinking and laughing because zayne don't know the real me and he will pay for taking harry's side,i mean that fagg".

Louis's pov

Was i dreaming or what??? Am going to get 1000dollars from just a simple deal ,i cant believe you know.

I only agreed to the deal because it will hurt zayne like he did to me,

When we were highschool zayne was my friend with liam and he was my first crush one day when i confessed my feelings to zayne he rejected me,saying he loves gigi and hes not gay,

It took time for me to accept that but deep down inside am still hurting and i want to take a revenge so that he will know how the one you loves dissapoints you the most,i want him to feel the pain until he kill harry and that gigi so that i can be with him only me not anyone else,

Gigi doesn't know i will use her to kill harry then harry to kill her,so funny she thinks she will use me but she dont know the real louis.
Harry's pov

I can't help it but fall in love with zayne deeply...

My husband has been taking care of me very well and i even recover am perfectly well, i cant believe zayne dump gigi for me.

Two days passed and i suddely felt like throwing up ,i run to the washroom and throwed  up everything from my stomach,zayne came and grabbled my weist and told me love you are not feeling well i will take you to the hospital ,

We were in the hospital when ,the doctor called me and took some testes on me after waited for  one hour,i was called in and left zayne outside then i asked the doctor what is wrong doc am i going to die???

No mrs malik ,what am not mrs please ,well congratulations you are one month pregnant.

What are you crazy???am a guy this cant happen please,yes you are believe,okay doctor dont tell my husband please,okay i wont but you need to take care of your self ,okay i will doctor.

When i reached out i told zayne am not sick its stomach upset,we went home but i was thinking.   Me preginant???how will i tell zayne am preginant,he will think am a freak,will he going to accept me and the baby ???

Will i tell my husband am pregnant or not??oooh god help me please in this i will go church every day.

Do you think harry is going to tell zayne's pregnant???

Who's obbssession over zayne's high is it gigi or louis??

What deal louis and gigi made??

Follow the story and find out what will happen next...    

Thank you for 146 reads in 3 days.

Please vote and comment.