part@@@

Harry's pov.

I can't believe it,zayne loves me that much to accept me....

When we went to my house i show my son was playing with my sis gemma.

When he show as ,he run to me and told me,mommy i missed you si much....

Why are you with that auncle who tried to hurt you.....my son asked me.....

No my love their is something i want to tell you.....

Do you want to talk to your dady????

Yes mommy call him,i want to see him,

That is when i told him your dad is infront of you,my son run to zayne and hug him in the leg ,dad carry me please....

When zayne carried my son ,it was a relieve that my son didnt reject his dad...

I heard zayne asking our son what is your name champion,am troye zayne malik,my son answered,

Zayne was beyond happy ,i ddnt forget him ,......

Later me,zayne and our child went to introduce troye to zayne his parents,they were friendly with our son ....

Zayne's father decided we will sleep over so that he will know more about his grandchild,

My son slept with his grandparents,we went to our bedroom and zayne closed the door.

Zayne attached his lips with mine.....

I missed you my love......i missed you too zayne....

Lets make love my bby......

I replied we can but you have to use condom,am not ready to get another child.....

Zayne laughed but said okay then,but i cant deny if we make another baby.

Zayne started sucked my dick,it felt like heaven,i was moaning mess,he kissed me in the neck, he inserted his fingers ,zayne please fuck me already,while i was begging ,suddenly troy started crying on the door saying mommy open the door,

I cant believe am horny,and my son is disturbing me right now..

I went to open the door and my son was crying,what is wrong baby we asked him and he told us that i am scared alone, we slept with him.

When my son slept,zayne told he ,he cant believe is hard and he cant fuck me because our son is here.

Morning when we were taking breakfast ,my son said mommy will you and dady give me what i want???...   Of course baby just tell us....

I want a little baby sister,will you and dad give me???

I almost choked my tea,then zayne answered,yea baby if you momy is okay with it,....

You bastered zayne i thought to my self,now you want revenge lol...

Yes baby we will try ,and my son run to me and told me ,dont break my promise mommy and i was so embrassed,zayne's parents were laughing at me,telling me dont break your promise,so am alone in this,.....

That day when i was taking shower zayne came to me,seductively whisper in my ear that ,   i want to fuck you now bby, thanks to my son i can eat you free without a condom...you perv ....get away from me....

Zayne carried me bridal style from the bathroom and put me in the bed,.....

Relax bby i wanna fuck you so good okay,.......

Yes fuck me hard dady ,i want to feel your hard cock inside of me,wreck my hole daddy,i want you dick right now,i was teasing zayne and actually it did work,

After we finished sex,zayne carried me to bathroom,we took a shower and he told me,he cant believe am in his arms for seven years long.

Troye want his parents to give him little sister will they fulfill??

What happened to louis and gigi find out