part@@

Liam's pov

It has been two days no signs of harry waking up from the coma,i tried to contact every one but they were offline.

Sitting in the room where harry was ,my phone started ringing ,i show it is zayne calling when i received he asked with annoying voice what i want,i told him am in the hospital,he just told me he will come to see me and he hung the call.

Zayne came to hospital and got me outside the icu room standing,when he asked me who is sick,i just punched him in the face and told him his he happy that now harry is in a comma most properply going to die.

He didnt believe me he just went inside the room to confirm if harry indeed in the room , i show guilty in zayne's eyes.

I dont blame zayne i blame that bitch gigi ,she is using zayne to get money but zayne cant see that i wonder if one day he will realize his mistakes. I dont want harry to go through hell when he is innocent.

Will zayne going to stop punishing harry??

Do you think harry will wake up from the comma??

Will zayne's parents going to know harry's condition???

How will harry 's parents going to react when they find out harry's in a comma???

What if harry wakes up from the coma will he confess it was zayne who did this to him or not???

Read and find out what will happen

Please comment where the mistakes are and vote

Thank you for 92views in two days

Love u all muaaaa.