Part@@@

Zayne's pov.

The past few days i have been spending with harry ,so far i fall in love with him every day because ,i didnt imagine i can love a guy,but here i am falling inlove deeply with my soft and simple husbad.

Aside from that i have been worried about my husband he always vomit every morning i don't know why but am sure there is something he is hiding from course when i spots him vomiting he will just tell me it is stomach upset everytime.

Am keeping an eye on him for sure i can't let anything happen to him,my work is to take care of him.

Speaking safety ,i know gigi won't rest until she kills harry,i will not spare that bitch again since i love harry.i heard her saying she don't love me she is just using me to get money.
Flashbach
It was on the day harry was discharged from hospital when we reached home,i started to think that it is better to end things between me and gigi,

When i reached her house i heard she was talking with her phone to someone,

I decided i will  not make any move just to listen her conversation,i heard her talking to tayler her friend that,oooh dear i don't love zayne am using him to get money in order for him to kill that stupid husband of his.

So she as been faking to love me,she will know who is the boss,that is the day i started falling in love with harry even more.
End of flashback.

From that day day i know my husband is in danger i will have to protect him from everyone who wants to harm him.

Gigi's pov.

My phone was ringing again and again which disterbed my sweet sleeping,i sigh before answering the phone without even knowing who was calling,

That is when i heard taylor my doctor friend telling me she has some shocking news about harry ,zayne's husband,i got interested very quickly,i said go on taylor tell me,

You know what harry's pregnant with zayne's child and he told me not to inform zayne about it,after she told me i cut the call and throw my phone against the wall very hard,i was very angry,how can that gay be pregnant with zayne's child????? I wont let him have the baby for sure i will kill them both.

I will start planning what to do i can't loose zayne forever,that is what i know i have to make sure, harry and the baby die before he inform him.

I called louis and inform him everything,he was so furious i dont know why but he sounds like killing harry and the bby than me,so intresting.

Harry's pov.

I have been thinking about telling zayne am pregnant but every time i try i just cant let my self,fearing he will reject me and stop loving me the way he is loving me now.

But am sure he suspect something is going on with me,i wont let him found out and reject me and our baby.

While i was thinking i got a call from unknown telling me am gigi do as i say or else i will inform zayne that you are pregnant,,,,,,no no no gigi please dont tell him i will do as you say please .

Okay come to my house i have to discuss something important ,see you gigi 30 minetus from now bye.

What do you think gigi is going to tell harry???

Will zayne going to know harry is missing in the house?

Will zayne going to discover what harry id hiding??

Read and find out .

Thanks for readers and those who vote,love you all.

Stay tuned i will update in the course of the day.