@@

Gigi's pov

I can't let that gay to turn my boyfriend into gay,i have to do something before is too late to regret that i didnt try to save zayne from that slut gay.

Was thinking and i thought i should call zayne so that he can come to my house and watch some movie ,  when i called that stupid husband of his took the phone and told he is so sorry,he wants to talk to me ,and he asked my address when i gave him he told he want to talk to me argently,i told him to come.

Infact i have never seen a silly guy like him,do he think i will actually not trap him since he has a boyfriend?hahaha he's wrong,when he came i told him to enter my house after sitting he was about to say something when i txted zayne to come ,when i heard the bell rang i started crying that harry please don't hurt me i have not done anything to you please,if zayne loves me is not my problem,

Zayne came running to me and he hold mr tight and ask me if am hurt,i took advantage of that and told him i can't walk my legs hurts so much bby please don't leave me alone, your husband will kill me.

Zayne put me on the sofa ,he was so angry he went and started atracked harry so badly who was saying he is innocent and am the one who is lying,zayne continue to beat him  until i told him lets break up you are married i don't want your husband to kill me,(was just acting and pretending i will never allow zayne to break up with me never until i die.

Zayne was completely mad running to me and begging me not to do that to him ,that is when i told him i will not then because you asked me.

He then went and carried me to bed and told me,he will deal with his husband when he will took him home,i was glad atleast he will treat his husband like a trust .

When zayne left i woke up and started laughing,that act was so gud i cant believe zayne took my side and not his husband's side.