part@@@

Harry's pov

My hope is broken,seeing the way zayne is treating me like an animal its better for me to wait what will happen in my life next.

After zayne left me in the forest when o begged him to just take me home,zayne just laughed en told me it will be the best if i die ,he went away after that.

Tried to move but i can't ,my body hurts ,i can't call anyone since zayne took my phone and all of a sudden it started raining my jacket zayne took it,i was getting cold i laughed at my self because now i can cry with the rain and no one will see my tears.

Their were still view drops of rain and it was getting dark ,i tried to stand up but i hear sounds like people talking ,i shouted for help when the people came near i show my bestfriend niall with liam holding hands together,when they run to me i heard some small noises looking its a snake ooooh no

When niall and liam came near ,i told them to watch out their is a snake before saying a snake bite my leg and it dissapread,i started feeling tired untill i went blank and i dont know what happen.

Liam'spov

When we were in the forest with niall talking about our start relationship,we heard loud screames asking for help,we went near and i was shocked to see zayne's husband beaten the whole body and to make matter more worse is the snake bite him in the leg infront of us,

When harry went unconsious,i took my phone from the ambulance to come and take harry to hosipotal,niall was crying fearing his bestfriend will die.

Waiting 10 minutes the ambulance come amd we took harry to the hospital,when we arrived they attended him and harry was lucky the doctors removed the poison of the snake from the leg,but the doctor also told has he has bad news , i got scared and told the doctor to spill already and he told has am sorry but harry is in a comma we don't know when he will wake up.

What niall was crying like a baby he cant believe his friends is in a coma,i had difficulty time consulting him but he actually stopped finally.

It was 10p.m when i grappled my phone and txtd zayne.

To zayne:hi are you with harry??

From zayne:yea actually am cuddling with my husband right now do you need something??

To zayne:no greet him and sorry for disturbance.

From zayne:he accepted your greetings and gud nyt liam.

So that explain better,that fucking bastered beat harry and left him in the forest ,he really will get it from me ,when we can came face to face,the poor guy is fighting for his life while that bastered is sleeping comfertable.

The doctors wake up me and niall it was already 7a.m we didn't realise what time we fall asleep.

Harry didnt show any signs of waking up so i tried to call zayne again to inform him about harry but gigi received in a rude tone ,which made me to cut the call ,when i tried later he was offline oooh no not now,calling mr malik its disconnected,i was so frustrated and pitty poor harry who doesn't deserve this.

Do you think harry will gain concious??

Do you think zayne will find out about harry being addimitted in the hospital??

Read more and find out.

Vote and comment

Thank you all for the votes and readers muaaah