part

Zayne's pov

When i entered at gigi's place she was a crying mess ,i cant believe that stupid guy beat my bby ,what i did next i just started beating harry the sheet out of him.

He was crying that he's innocent and gigi's pretending but i do truth gigi's than than servant harry,when i show he was bleeding blood from his nose i stoped and started attending to my bby,after i made sure gigi has fallen asleep i gave her a kiss on the head then i headed to the sitting and i dragged harry to my car,

Today harry is going to know no one messess with my princess gigi when we reached home our servants told me that my parents and my sister have went to a trip on 3 days ,me and harry plus the servants will be home,i was happy because i will punish harry the way i want.

I dragged him to our room and tied him in the bed,i removed my belt and i started beating him,he was not crying at all but tears were falling which made me more angry as to why the poor guy is not screaming ,i put more force to beat him and actually it worked he started screaming until he fainted,i got scared that maybe he is deal course he was bleeding blood,

After waiting 30mins of not waking up i took water and throw it on his body when he regained concious he was saying hes innocent and i got angry more i untied him from the bed and throw him to the bed,its time to teach him a lesson not to mess with my gigi.

I ordered  him to remove clothes when he was completely naked,i took my clothes same way he did and i told him i will have sex with you remember its not making love,its making bitter sex or you can call rape okay.

I forced my self into him ,biting his neck,stomach,hands,ears, he was crying for me to stop it but i didnt stop it i just abuse his hole until he was tired of crying.

After i finished,i went to take a shower and told him he will take a shower before i have to take him to somewhere.

Harry finished taking a shower and dressed but before we went out we take lunch and finished,when i looked at him i show he had difficulties since he was not walking properly .

I held him bridal style and put him in my car while i was driving i started laughing because the poor doesnt know what punishment is waiting him now,i stoped the car and i told him to give me his phone and he did,then i told him to remove his jacket and he did after that i was driving to the forest where i will leave him since he is not familiar to the place,

I hope he die ,i hate him since he beat my bby,when we reached at the forest i told him to get out and see what is wrong with the car tyre,when he got out i closed the doors and told him ,sorry harry but i have to leave you here since you messed with my gigi that is your punishment,and gud luck if you will get home,and too bad to say r.i.p if you die here my dearest husband.

He was beggimg me not to do that to him but i didint ,i just left him crying and went home directly.

Do you think harry will be safe in the forest or not???

Do you think its good for zayne to punish harry for gigi's sake???

Will harry going to go home safe or he will stuck in the forest.

Continue reading the story and find out what will happen next.

Poor harry i hate that slut gigi😡😡