Chapter 13

Dean

Two months later, Dean and Cas were laying on the couch watching Star Wars while Sammy did his homework in the armchair. The two on the couch weren't doing much watching, though. They both had their shirts off and Cas was straddling Dean and kissing up and down his stomach. "I was thinking tomorrow we could eat lunch on the roof together." Cas murmured, his lips pressed against Dean's hip.
"You know Gabe and Jo won't let us go off by ourselves, especially when they hardly ever see us out of school anymore." Dean chuckled, running his hands through Cas's messy, dark hair. Jo and Gabriel were the only people who knew about the three boys. Cas and Dean are in an open relationship outside of their homes, but they all know that it wouldn't be okay if people found out about Sammy.
"Hm... true. We'll just have to bribe them or something."
Dean smiled and nodded, "That could work. Sammy, how are you even concentrating on homework over there?"
"He's not. He's been watching us for the past 10 minutes, haven't you, Sammy? Come're." Cas said breathily after pushing himself into a sitting position. With one hand still resting on Dean's chest, he gestured with the other hand at Sam to take off his shirt and stand in front of him. Cas slid his thumb into Sam's belt loop and the other hand went behind his back and rested under the band of his underwear. Sam smiled and leaned forward to capture Cas's lips with his own in a heated kiss. "Fuck, Sammy." Cas muttered when Sam's lips ventured down to his neck to suck a hickey.
"Someone needs to be fucking Dean! I've been rather patient all day." Dean complained loudly. Cas laughed while Sam's mouth reclaimed his, and Cas did his best to undo Dean's belt. He couldn't get past that though, because Sam kept distracting him. "Fucking hell, Sammy! Just let the boy undo my pants!"
"No." Sam replied simply with a smile and a wink. Cas put one hand back on Dean's belt, but as soon as he touched him the front door burst open. There was yelling and glass breaking. The boys thought they were being robbed until they saw who was standing just inside the doorway with a beer bottle in his hand. John Winchester.
'I HEARD SOME QUEER GOT HOLD OF MY SON AGAIN! And now he has the other one too?!" Dean stood quickly with an air of authority about him.
"Dad, you need to leave. Youre drunk and I won't deal with you when you're drunk. What happened to rehab?"
"I heard some faggot was fucking my boy!" He yelled, "You're him," his eyes narrowed and he began to walk toward Cas. Dean jumped forward and pushed Cas and Sam behind him.
"Text Jo and tell her to call the police," he whispered in Sam's ear as he nudged the two other boys towards the kitchen. "Dad. come on. You're drunk and you don't know what you're doing.
"I know exactly what I'm doing! I'M GONNA KILL THAT DISGUSTING THING WHO TURNED MY BOYS INTO FAGGOTS!" Dean heard Cas whimper behind him and Sam comforting him. Dean and his father continued to argue for a few minutes and Dean looked back to check on Sam and Cas who had fallen to the kitchen floor, clinging to each other and watching Dean with so much concern and love, Then, their eyes widened and they both yelled "DEAN!". Dean didn't turn around in time, though, and was hit in the side of the head, just above his ear, with his father's beer bottle. He fell, unconscious and bleeding, to the floor.

Sam

"Dean! No no no!" Sam shouted. He surged forward, letting go of Cas who stilled in shock. Police sirens filled their ears and three policemen ran through the still open front door. Two went for John and managed to control him and get handcuffs on him, and the other checked Dean's vital signs and called for an ambulance. Sam and Cas stayed by Dean's side until they had to put him in the ambulance. Gabriel drove over and they picked Jo up on the way to the hospital. Once there they were told to sit in the waiting room. The same police that called for Dean's ambulance sat with them in the waiting room and took their statements.
After several hours of waiting, a doctor came to talk to them. "Mr. Winchester has had a very serious head trauma. he may have slight memory loss, but it certainly won't be severe. He is in a medically induced coma and we will wake him in the morning if brain activity is good. Would you like to see him?" There was a resounding 'yes' from the group of four and the doctor motioned for them to follow him.