Part III

Its been a week since Rajveer left for Delhi. Naina too went to Delhi for some job interview, just to stay close to Rajveer but all in vain. Rajveer didnt even take her with him to Delhi, staying close to him was just next to impossible for Naina. But she didnt give up. She went to Delhi, the way it was planned, gave her interview n now  was back to her house! The only difference was that she planned to stay close to him in his house but she had to stay at some hotel.. all thanks to Rajveer...

Swapna and Naina were planning out things, how to make him fall for her but they knew its jst next to impossible for him to fall in love with her.

"Yar Nainaa...."

"Hmmm"

"Yarrrr..... mujhe nhi lagta vo kbhi bhi tujhe pasand krne wala hai...."

"Hmmm.......... huhhhhhh...... ..whatttt?..... "

"I mean vo tujhe dekhta b nhi h... toh mujje nhi lgta ki vo kbhi tujhse pyar krega... upar se tum log itna dur rehte ho ki kuch normal baate hone k chances b kam h.......aur upr se ......."

"Upr se???"

"Upr se tune usey.... itta suna dia.... aur bche huye chances ki b band bja di....."

"Toh tu bta... kya krti m???? Vo itta bhav khara tha.... usey kya lgta h vo koi tope h??? Ya woh novel se nikla hua koi Greek God h ?"

"NAINAAAAA...."

"Whatttttt???? "

"Really????"

"Fine woh hai!!!!! pr yar m bhi kisi se kam nhi hu!"

"Arey fikar not yar.... isko toh mai jiju banakar hi rahungi... dekh lio tu.... bs honeymoon pr muje apni diggi me dalkar le jana mt bhulio... jaisa tune 12 th class me mujje promise kia tha..."

Naina blushed at the mere thought of Rajveer being Swapna's jiju or they being married... her cheeks were emitting heat when Swapna talked about her honeymoon.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

After one month...

Rajveer came to Ambala for some work n to meet Naveen . But for that, he had to face HER. Leaving aside all his thoughts, he went to Naveen's house.

Rajveer was sitting in their drawing room and all were giving him odd looks. He was sure something was odd but he couldn't guess the reason. He was now feeling conscious n was a bit scared as his best friend Naveen n his family was making him sweat that too for no reason. He gulped and coughed to loose the tension.

"Naina nahin dikh rahi...."
He blurted out in nervousness.

'Please koi mar do mujhe.... oh godddd.... mujhe dunia bhr k sawalo me se bs yahi puchna tha??? Arey kuch  b puch leta... ki aasman neela kyun h? Ya Kisi lipstick ki brand ka naam puch leta Ya ye hi puch letaa .... ki anda pehle aaya ya murgi...  pr ye kya puchhh liaaaaaa........'

"Ahm ahmm...."

Everyone looked towards the entrance to find a blushing Naina, looking at them. Soon she averted her gaze from them to downwards. Slowly walking towards them... blushing continuously, she reached close to them and sat on the seat available, next to Rajveer.

Rajveer was dying with awkwardness. Firstly,  the way everyone was looking at him scrutinizingly. And now, Naina ..
She is behaving so much unlike Naina.
'Did she blush? Did she just blush? Ye ho kya raha h???? Koi bataega muje?'