Part -XVI

Rajveer turns  with a smirk and types a message ,
Baby .. be ready.. maachis maine lga di hai... bs ab hume  dhuye ka intezar karna hai... tum aur main ab jald hi milenge.. till then, miss me honey! Muaaahhhh...

*****

Naina is all set to plan how to earn money.  She wants to prove herself. She starts planning for it.

But as u know, she has a pea sized brain,  so she wasted a full day out of three days in only planning...

Next day, she heads for selling her products as product salesman which was Rajveer's idea.

She got ready. T shirt jeans , shades and scarf.. face touched up with make up and she is set to go...

bhaiya chalo...
She orders to the watchman. The watchman looks at her in confusion.

Rajveer too joins them.
Kya hua?

Kuch nhi saman ka bag uthane k liye mai isey.... is watchman ko bol rahi hu...

First of all.. ye isey ...ya is watchman ka kya mtlb hota h... bado se aise bat krte h... agar m tumhare papa se aise bat kru toh chalega?
He says,  anger visible in his tone and body language.

How dare u?
She shouts at him.

Then behave ... woh bade h humse....

Tum iski barabari mere dad se kar rahe ho....

Bakwas mt karo... agr koi amir h to srf usi ki izzat hogi... gareebo ki izzat nhi???Naina i am warnnni...

Watchman interferes inbetween,
Jane dijiye baba... choti malkin abhi bacchi h.. mujhe bura nhi lga .. puri ki puri, naveen bete ki parchayi h... bas thodi nadaan h...

Sorry kaka... pr ye Naveen ki parchai kbhi nhi bn skti ..... aur tum Naina ... tumne akele ye shart puri krni h..... do it or leave it..
He leaves with this.

Naina leaves with a foul mood which turns worst with her selling techniques. She was trying to persuade a man to buy a lady's perfume,  a bald was asked to buy a shampoo and to a homely woman she tried to sell a costly purse... horrible it is!

First half was horrible... though another salesperson who was passing by listened to her and advised her to sell the products in some thoughtful ways. She succeeded but couldn't even collect 1000 by 9 at night..

Reaching home, she felt exhausted and slept without having food.

Rajveer saw the empty dining table and cooked some pasta for both of them. She ate the pasta. She didnt even realise that she was eating from his hands.. hardly remembering it the other day too.

Waking up, she stuffed her stomach with bread omlette and kept a tiffin too as lunch, unlike yesterday.

Rajveer asked her about her progress but she avoided him. Today, she was well prepared . She was out of the house by 8 am. She hoped to try her best...

On the other hand,  Rajveer was sure, she wouldn't make it.  So, he called Nandini, his girlfriend. Oops,now turned ex after his forced marriage with Naina.

Nandini didnt pick his calls. So he messaged her again,
Baby I am so sorry.. u know how much u mean to me... u and Naveen..both are my life.. I have nobody else except u two. Plz call me bck baby.

Naina is working like crazy on her mission which is impossible according to Rajveer.

Finally,  Nandini called Rajveer.

Nandini... I am so sorry.. but please give me some time.. is bar pkka kuch toh hoga.. aur fir hum ek card print karwayenge..
Nandini
...
Weds..