XIX

Nainaaaaaa... nainaaaaa.....
Rajveer barges into his house.

Haaaa
Naina came running to his roaring words .

Tumhari himmat kaise huyi....

Matlab....

Zada bholi mat bano... ye jo call tumne kia h naaa... Nandini ko... usey daraane aur dhamkaane k liye ... uska pta chal gya h mujhe...

Konsi call
She said meekly

Ye naatak na mere samne mat karna. Samjhi... bade bade spies ko sach ugalne par majbur kar deta hu main...itna andaaza lag jata h mujhe ki kon kitna sach bolra h...

Maine kuch nhi kia...
She tried to defend.

'Tune ye sab kia h , ye vo nandini kbhi sabit nhi kr payegi.. ye number Meri friend ka h.. jo Bangalore rehti h... tu bas rajveer k saamne ugalna mat.. accept mt karna'
She goes back to her memory lane.

Kuch nhi kia??? I hv proof.
He said angrily.

Kaisa sabut?

'Swapna ne kaha tha koi saboot nhi h.. sim kisi aur k nam par h'
She thinks

Dikhaun??

Pr nam mere naam par nhi h..
She said as planned which made Rajveer more sure that she s the culprit.

Tumhe kaise pta?? Tumhe kaise pta ki sim tumhare naam pr nhi h?

Arey jb maine nhi kia toh meri sim toh nhi hogi naa..
She said. Her voice lil shaky.

Maine number trace karwaya hai... location yahi ki h..

Tum ye sab b krwa sakte ho???
She looked at him shocked.

Ji ... ab btao... kyu kia ye sab...

But she didnt accept her deed which made Rajveer more angry. He warned her for last time that she is crossing her limits and after that he will not tolerate anything against Nandini.

Naina became scared of him. For the first time in life she got scared of someone... she was scared of him and most importantly of losing him. So she kept quite.

Its been fifteendays, they are not on talking terms. His ignorance has turned worst. He is coming late at home making her think that he is going to meet Nandini. She was not able to tolerate all this. As a wife, she was losing herself. She became very dull and kept herself very low.

Her only hope was her friend and kaka with whom she could talk her heart out.

Kaka too realised that something was off with her. He thought of talking to Rajveer.

Same night.

Rajveer beta kuch bat krni thi...

Jee kaka boliye naa... kuch paise chahiye??

Nahi beta...
Kaka was hesitant to talk to him about her.

Boliye naa..

Beta mera hak toh nhi h... par fr bhi... Naina bitiya bhot udaas rehti h ajkal... koi preshani h kya.?? Itne din me kbhi humne itna udaas nhi dekha...

Kaka aap ...

Dekho beta mujhe nhi janna ki kya bat h.. pr m bas itna kehna chahta hoon... nadaan h vo... bholi h...bigdi h... par masoom b h... geeli mitti ki tarah... jaise banaoge waise hi dhal jaegi.. usse jo b glti hui h , usey maaf krke aage badho... sabse galtiyan hoti h.. tumse nhi hui kya kbhi ?  Apne liye na sahi mere liye maaf kardo usey...

Thik h kaka... ap chinta mat karo.. m bat krta hoon usse ..
Rajveer assured him.

Next day, he came early to hv a word with her.

She prepared the plate for him and called him.

He came and asked her to hv her dinner with him.

She settled on the chair with this unsettling feeling in her tummy. His changed demeanour his voice...after so many days.

Naina... i think... we need to behave like adults..

She looked at him, confusion written clearly on her face.

I think... kafi zada stretch ho gya h sab kuch... we need to put a full stop on this.

He got up to put his plate in sink.

While heading for his room, he said,
I am sorry for whatever i said but u know it was your fault.

She kept quite.

She went to their bedroom which was only hers from a few days. She was turning sides like past 15 days, when she felt the other side of bed dip.

She turned to find him sleeping next to him making her heart flutter . Never realising when she was dragged close to him to which she too became happy for.

Mornings were back to normal. She was in his arms. Sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He too was sleeping with a content face. Sleeping after 15 days soundly. He too was addicted to sleep with her. Without her, he too felt incomplete in some way.

Their life was back to the normal track. But one thing was clear. Nandini is an important part of his life and she cant do anything to remove her from his life.

Phone conversation....

No. Nandini.... you cant do that.... plz

..........

Plz.... just give me one week... aur is ek week me Naina wala problem solve kar dunga ... plzz trust me.... just gimme a week...plz

Naina overhears his convo. This broke her heart totally... she called swapna...

Main ab aur kuch nhi kr skti... ye 6 mhine pure ho gye h... aur vo mujhse pyr nhi krta ...  i think I shud leave him.. usse pehle vo mujhe chhode, main hi usey chhod deti hu... km se km, meri self respect to bni rahegi..

Tu pagal ho gyi h? Mujhe lga tu Rajveer jiju se pyar krti h... pr tu toh apni self respect se zada pyar krti h...

Yr tu kya chahti h... vo mujhse pyr nhi krta... vo shyd mere sath ache se isiliye tha taki m usey khushi khushi divorce dedu..

Toh tu ladegi nhi ab?

Nhi!

Aisa hai f*** off bitch... i dont wanna talk to a loser who cant fight for her love.. u know what...u n Rajveer are same... both of u cant fight fr your love at the right time... n later on,u regret it.

Swapnaaaaa.. plzzzz....

Naina plz ... i think i dont want to hear anything from u if u cant fight fr what belongs to u... be mad be crazy fr him but dont be loser... bye.

Swapna cuts the call,leaving a tired n hopeless naina behind. She wants to leave him but her heart is not following her mind's orders.