Part - XIII

I know its boring... mza b nhi ara h.. but i just want to finsh this story. Plz jhel lo.

🍁

Sach batao.. tumse itni hot ladki handle nhi ho rahi naa?
Yaaaaa... now i cn understand... tumhara control kho raha h khud par se....
Am i right or am i right ???
Haina??
Naina tries her best to irritate Rajveer.

What nonsense ,?. .
Mujhe pehle ye btao jis hot ladki ki tum bat kr rhi ho, hai kaha vo? Mujhe toh kahin nhi dikh rahi hot ladki ..
He replies sarcastically.

Uuuuuuuuu...
Naina loses her calm.
Fine then! I am not gonna change.. i ll sleep in this only.

What? U better be changing.

No i won't . Even.. i ll wear it more often now.

Fine!
He leaves for bedroom, giving no heed to her.

Hi baby!
Saying so. She jumps upon him, encircling him with her arms, cuddling and touching everywhere making him lose his very sense. He moans to her touch, which didn't go unnoticed by her.

Saving himself frm further embarrassment,  he pushes her away and gets up from the bed.

No. Its not happening..
Rajveer says to himself, a lil loud.

So u agree i m hot.? Pehle kabhi hot ladki dekhi ni kya?

Dekhi hai... tum hot nhi ho..
He says while yawning.

U shut uppppp!

Ok fine lets make a deal.. you will chng and i ll do whatever you ask me to do . Only once.

She thinks as if this deal would be of her profit or not. Finally agreeing.

Fine then. I'll change and i ll not wear this but u ll cook for me.

fine! deal is done..

Next morning, she got up as her nostrils find the path from where the aroma was coming...

She gets confused to see him cooking.

Kitna hot pati dia hai bhgwan ne mujhe... love u bhgwan ji.
She thanks, all smiling.

Oh hello miss.. come back from ur dreamland.

Oh hello... i m mrs.
She retorts back.
By the way itna sara khana... kis khushi me...

He moves the spatula on the griddle and replies,
Bhul gyi? Deal

This reminds her of everything...

Yaaaaa.... finally ab roz tasty khana khane ko mila karega.
She says while tasting the upma.

Roz nhi bs aaj.

Aj hi kyu..deal toh srf ek din ki nhi hui thi... tum roz banaoge...

Oh plz.. it was a one time deal.

Then fine... m abhi frse apni sexy dress  pehen leti.... as it was only a one time deal. Haah!
She says while tasting his all dishes.

They  argue and finally agreed that he will teach her to cook and in return she ll not wear anything of tht type. Sorted !

Rajveer makes her wake up at 4 in the morning saying tht he dsnt hv the whole day to teach her. Her cooking classes were from 4 to 5 in the early morning.

Their classes were more of she cooking and he ordering... meanwhile she used to flirt with him, touch him everywhere.

She is cooking. disaster! But she was improving... it was very tiring for her. Waking up at 4 and doing everything herself as she didnt hv any maid.

Things started changing. She used to get up early and sleep early. While waiting for him, either she used to fall asleep on couch or in his study without having food as his reviews on her hand made food were really important for her. So she used to wait for him.

Everytime,  he used to wake her up after heating the food and then they ate together. Lovely. After that he used to take her back to their room in his arms as a ritual or duty, fixed by her threatening him for wearing those skimpy dresses.

Unknowingly they were getting accustomed to each other.

It was a Sunday morning, a day both could sleep for  lil long. He stirs in sleep but gets awakened with someone moving beside him. He turns to find her changing, her sleeping postures.

He drags her close to him, engulfs her in his arms. She too keeps her arm on his shoulder, half lying on him. But now, this proximity is not letting him sleep. 

She again turns back to her normal position making him gulp his saliva down. He looks at her pretty face and her lips, his fav! He controls but things are already out of his hand now as she turns to him , inches away from his face. His hand automatically rubbing her cheeks and then without any further delay, he kissed her squarely on her lips. Before he could understand what he has done, she was awake. The kiss being of seconds but she saw it. Dead!

Rajveer gets up in fear, setting his morning hair with his hand , avoiding her totally. He hears no words from her. Is she fine?

Still avoiding her, as if nothing happened,  he yawns but hearing her next words his yawn got stuck in his throat!

'Baby dont be so tensed, aisi hazar kiss le chuki hu main tumhari hr raat.. tumhari toh bs pehli hi h' .

She leaves for bathroom, winking at him.