XIV

Thank u so much fr ur comments and votes. They encourage alot...

🍁

Their chemistry was filling the house with a different aroma. No more those silly fights but you never know what's next in their basket.

Rajveer... aj khane k liye kuch nhi bn sakta sab kuch khatam....

Toh le aao naa market se..

O..h..k.... fine i ll go.. give me ur car keys and money.

He looks at her, doubtful of her intentions. Still he hands her a credit card and advises her to hire a cab as he cant give her his baby, his car, making her furious.

She wears a jeans n shirt.. setting her hair and her eyes hiding behind her shades. Hot! She s ready to go.

She was just happy and free. After so many days, she was out.

She wanted her own time to pamper herself as she was kinda in house arrest. He never stopped her from going out but she never had money to go out and enjoy. Rajveer never gave her more than necessary and she couldn't ask her parents or brother as they will doubt their relationship. Today she got a chance and now she will enjoy.

She spent more than two hours in parlour. Afterwards , went for a lil shopping, only the necessary stuff like 10 dresses, 7 jeans 5 shirts. Hah!

His cell somewhere kept on giving message notifications but he was busy in work. Poor guy. He didnt know he was about to bankrupt.

After around 6 hours , she finally went for the thing she came out of the house for.

She enters the grocery store with a swag, making every head turn to her. Looking more beautiful, bng bk the Naina every guy was mad for . She was back!

She collects the stuff she wanted and now she was heading back to the house .

She enters the house. Paying the taxi driver, more than required, making the driver thank her continuously.

She turns around to find Rajveer entering the house. Angry. Young . Man. Mode!

Kya hua?
She asks Rajveer while throwing herself on the couch .

Tum kaha thi ab tak.. tumhe pta b hai, kya time ho raha h?

Nhi wo mera phone switch off tha...

Exactly!! Fon band , tum ghar nhi.. rat k sade gyara bj rahe h... do u even understand, how worried I was. I was searching u everywhere like mad, searching for you at every nook and corner. Thank God , watchman ne fon krke bta dia ki tum ghar aa gyi ho, nahin toh tumse toh vo b nhi hota.

She gets up, move close to him. Standing face to face,
Ohk relax Rajveer..
She puts her right hand on his chest in assurance that she is fine.

One minute,you were scared for me.
She says, realising.
Yaaa... awww..

Shut up Naina , it was not funny.
He says forcing each word, making her shiver a lil with his loud voice.

He takes deep breath to calm himself.

Again one pending message beeps in his phone, making him go mad with rage.

He drags her by her arm and shouts,

What is this Naina,?

Ouch... lg rahi h muje...

So?? Ye sab kya h?? I want an answer.
35000 ka ek bill, salon n parlour ka 7500 aur grocery ka 25000???
Who are you? Deepika Padukone?

Haan Toh?kam bhi nhi hu Deepika se... FYI, I wanted to update my wardrobe. And these are household items.

He pulls his hair in anger and shouts,
Tumhe pta b h ki tumne ye kya kia h? Tumne meri pure month ki salary ek jhatke me kharch krdi... i am left with nothing .
He screams at her face making her scared.

She kept silent,tears welling up her eyes.

Aur ye kya bakwas hai... ds tarah k noodles aur soup... 4type k shampoo , 25 soaps, 10 tarah k perfumes, new utensils, new lunch box.. sorry ji sorry ek nhi 5 boxes.. 15 toilet cleaners like seriously? Are we that dirty? And u call them household items.

He tries to calm himself.

Ab khayenge kya hum dinner me? Ye toilet cleaners ya ye soup aur noodles.. mujhe ghar ka khana pasand h.. kbhi kbhi.. chlta h.. but hr roz main ye nhi kha sakta.. par kya karein.. yahi khana hoga.. biscuit soup noodles packed items kyunki aata dal chawal ye sab toh khane ka samaan hai hi nhi.. isliye tumne kharida nhi.. right??

Naina looks at him in guilt, realising her mistake but not admitting it.

Ab khao pura mahina yahi.. kyunki tumne meri puri ki puri salary kharch krdi h! Fool u are.. idiot!!

What u have gotten me into Naveennnnn
Saying this, he leaves while gritting his teeth in anger and frustration.

Everything was ok, except his last words which broke her truly.

She was a sobbing mess .

She felt bad . His words kept on drumming in her ears. She cursed herself for this stupid mistake as this brought his brother inbetween.
She was hurt to see him regretting this marriage. She fell asleep, while crying bitterly on the couch in the hall.