Part - VIII

After having dinner all went  to their rooms and just like normal ppl raina too went to their room... rajveer was already in a t shirt and pajama. Naina went to washroom and came out in a batman tshirt and spongebob three fourth.

Rajveer's head was bursting with pain so he thought of taking medicine. As soon as he took the medicine he raised the glass of water to drink it. he was drinking water but he saw her and all the water came out of his mouth and was everywhere on the floor. He was staring her like an idiot...

Whhhatttt?

Wo tum tummm tumhare kapde.....

What... dont tell me main tumhe normal t shirt pajame me bhi hot lg rahi hu.... (she smirks)

Hainn whattt nooo....

Toh fr kya hua??

Rajveer was just looking at her

Forget it...

she turns towards the mirror to comb her hair  and here rajveer burst out laughing....

Hahahaga ..

Kya hua...captain mental singh Shekhawat???

Aisa pajama kon pehnta h ?😂😂😂😂

Wt do u mean??

He was still laughing...

Akhir aisa kya h isme?

She checks her pajama to see whts wrng with it...

Spongebob ka pajama jisme piche ki taraf do badi badi aankhe bani h😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 vo bhi itni badi😂😂😂😂😂😂 aur jb tum chl rahi thi naa toh vo ankhe bhi one by one hil rahi thi...😂😂😂😂

And by that time he was rolling on the bed, laughing his heart out....

Naina never thought abt it.. she found it cute n she bought it.. she is very fond of cartoons.. bt she never thought tht anyone cn mk fun of her fr this cute yet odd pajama... she too felt tht the print of spongebob's eyes on her bums is a lil odd.. but she wont shw it.

Tohhh....toh kya hua....

Toh kya hua..??😂😂😂😂 arey aise kpde kon pehnta h Naina 😂😂😂😂

Woh woh.arey areyyy.... tumhe nhi pta ye ajkl ka fashion  h...

Ankhe bum pr ho ye fashion h😂😂😂

Rajveer so jao.. tum thode outdated ho.. tumhe nhi pta...

She walked towards him, Moving her fingers frm his forehead to chin, she said...
Ya fir tumhe thoda aur bharta khana hai aur fr ek br aur ice cream khani h mere hatho... (she winks)

Rajveer was stunned at her action.he gulps.

No..thanks i just wanna sleep ... just want to frgt tht i evr got married...

He says curtly and sleeps...

Naina combs her hair and comes bk to bed. Rajveer feels the bed dipping and turns and found her close to him. He  stands up in shock and shouts...

Wt are u doing here????

(Acting to be thinking hard) Ahhhh sleeping....

Go sleep thr..
he points towards the sofa....

I wont... tumhe sona h so jao....
He knows tht she wont budge so he decided to shift frm there .