Part - XX

Soch Naina kuch soch!
Naina was bk to her mission. Roaming in the hall , aimlessly , hitting things coming in her way, concentrating on Rajveer and nandini.

Oh shittt!
This time she hit herself with a wall...
Wall??? Sofe ke bich me deewar kab bna??
She looks at the wall rubbing her forehead, stopping dead in her track.

There was Rajveer, sorry drunk Rajveer, standing and looking at her with sleepy drunk eyes.

Gunny too entered. Smiling at Naina, he said,
Isey peela di h juniors ne... saale ko btaya tha .. par bola unki khushi k liye pee leta hoon... unko b tasalli rahegi ki commanding officer ki bja di...

Dragging him to their room, Gunny continued,

pee isne thi, saale ne utaar humari dii!

He made him lie on the bed and left after saying Good night to Naina.

Naina first looked at Rajveer and then at the ceiling and smiled the brightest.

Arey waah bhgwanji... aap toh pkka mere side ho... agr sab set ho gya na... toh main apko ek.... nhi nhi .... do pizza khilaungi... ek cheese n onion aur dusra margherita.. that too cheese burst! Pkka. Aap b kya yaad karoge kis bade dil wali se paala pda tha... chalo bye let me set up the things...

Next morning...

Naina was too smily and happy in the morning make him go a bit doubtful.

What's wrong with you??
He said holding his hands, pressing his forehead which was bursting with pain of hangover.

Kyun ?? Nothing... i am... just... happy...

He left her and concentrated on his phone.

Nandini damn it pick up the phone! Kbse fon kr raha hu.....

He  leaves with a sigh fr his office.

Aur ab vo uthaegi b nhi.... Ha!
She was happy to know that she s not taking his calls. That meabs her plan has succeeded.

Flashback....
She sprinkles some water on Rajveer's face. He was totally drunk so he couldnt do much. She kept him shaking so that he wakes up.

After that she asks him to sit, which he did in his half asleep form. She asked him to remove his shirt saying that its dirty to which he didnt react.

Rajveer khud utaar do... wrna mai shuru hui toh rukungi nhi...
She slowly mumbled to herself.

Baby shirt utar do... haan plz ... ganda ho gya h naa ..
She keeps on asking him to remove his shirt with sugarcoated words as if talking to a child.

As soon as he was half naked,  she made him lie and soon she started her final master stroke...

Jaanu kya karwa rahe... though i dont mind.. but still...

She kept her lipstick coated lips on his chest to kiss, marking him everywhere on his chest and neck.

Soon she joined him in the blanket, making it look like a hot love making session.

Now she has two options.  Either she can click pics on her own or she can use his half sleepy and drunk condition and make him click... but then there will be a fear of him remembering the event next morning. So she went fr the frst option.

She lied on him, almost hovering over him. She was properly dressed but kept herself inside the blanket making it look like she s too naked inside the blanket. She clicked a few pics but still was not satisfied as his eyes were closed. 

So, she asked him by shaking to look at the camera and smile, and he too in his drunken state,looked at the camera and smiled, which even didnt look like a smile.

Now, she started removing those marks off his body and made him wear that shirt again and slept as if nothing happened.

Soon she opened his fon, unlocking it with his finger and directly opens whats app.

She soon selects one pic of their fake love n romance and sends it to Nandini, with a message, which said,
"Stop bothering me! I am busy."

And as soon Nandini had a look of that pic, Naina deleted it from the conservation by clicking the delete for everyone option as it was just within minutes Nandini had seen the pic.

This made her sure that she wont be able to caught by Rajveer as Nandini will not be able to prove it. And moreover after knowing that he has already moved on with Naina, she will not interfere in his life anymore.

Flashback ends..