PART -IX

In the middle of the night... when moon was shining along with the stars... cool breeze was blowing... curtains were moving... and When everyone ws sleeping,and thn suddenly ...

Thudddddd.....

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

All thanks to the judo karate sleeping style of Naina.  she kicked him hard on his face, in her sleep. The kick was so powerful tht he landed on the floor in a very odd position . His cheeks n chest was touching the floor and half body was still on the bed, hanging inbetween.

. She had warned him but he took her lightly.

Nainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................................

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Rajveer somehow managed to stand and his body started paining.. he raised his hands to her neck to suck the life out of it but as he raised his hands, his hands started paining and he shrieks with  pain. he couldnot afford more stunts in a single night , so he  slept facing Naina.

It was just one hour, when she slapped him in her sleep.. rajveer was bursting with anger but cudnt do anything.. he kept the pillow on his face and slept..

Another hour passed. Its four in the morning.

"Ouchhh..."

One more action packed performance by Naina. This time, She hit him on his chest...

"Maine kya bigada tha aapka prabhu???"
(looking heavenwards)

"Bohot kuch beta..."

He heard these words  bk, out of nowhere...

"Bhgwanji aapne kuch kaha kya???"

"Arrggghhhh .... main bhi kya soch raha hu.... ab is panauti ka kya karu... m bohot thaka hoon Aur ab bardash nhi hora....."

He laid down on the bed but this tym he was all prepared fr any type of kick and punch..

Half an hour went away and he was too sleepy to react but he tried his best .

Naina turns her face against him. And in the very next second she was about to hit him agn ..... but he held her on time. Holding her hands,  he turns her agn to the same position she was in. He moves towards her, keeping both her hands together in his grip He slept.  Both were in deep slumber. Her back was touching his chest... their hands stretched in their front. they were actually in each others embrace.. i think this was the best peaceful sleep they both wud hv bn thru.... atleast we can say this fr Naina!

Morning....

Knock knock.....

"Uth jayeeye sir...... ab aur kitna intexar kre... u cn continue all this later.... hum sab waise bhi aaj ja rahe hain...
Uth jaiye dono ..."

Pooja said all this and went bk hearing no response from their side.

This breaks Rajveer's  sleep. He rubs his eyes. After a full two minute of yawning he realizes that someone  is there... very close to him... dangerously close.. he sees her .. sleeping peacefully... a magical moment fr him... he keeps on staring her like this...

'Sotey huye kitni achi lgti hai...'

You cn say like a spell was done on him he gets attracted towards her.. he reaches to her face... removes her hair and tucks it behind her ear... and bends towards her lips... he was busy staring her eyes cheeks nose and lips... her lips so inviting tht he could nt stop himself frm moving towards her face.. he moves to kiss her ... he could feel her breathe... his eyes focusing on her lips only .... here he kissseeeeee......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shoooooooooooot...... "

Naina again kicked him but this tym where the sun never shines..  his face was like smbdy has sucked the colors out of his face.. eyes widened... forehead sweating .... n he is shouting her name  madly  ...

"Nainaaaaa...."

"Kya hua?????? kya hua???"

He looks at her with all his strength.. he wanted to dissect her body parts and want to keep them in separate boxes so tht no one gets hurt frm it....

"Arey tumhare face ko kya hua.. aur ye kaise lete ho tummmmm..... chiiii"

He looks  at himself .... he was laying on his back...both knees touching his chest and hands touching n soothing the part which was brutally attacked.

Realization dawns upon him and he jerks away his hands and pulls quilt over him.

"Kya hua rajveer???"

Poor soul... what cn he say??? That he was laying with his wife with whom he never wants to sleep whn he is in senses. Wt he should  tell her... that while sleeping he got kicked so many times and whn he got up frm his sleep he found her so cute tht He wanted to kiss her right there n then...  and the irony ws wn he ws abt to kiss her, she kicked him at his most sensitive part.... and now she is the one who is asking ki bhyi kya hua tumhe?????

Happpppy???? Rajveer ki bjne pr jis jisne maze maare hain... mst mst se comments dedena...😂