Part - VII

The day went all calm n quiet! Rajveer n Naina both were avoiding each other but in front of others they were just a happy couple, madly in love with each other.

Dinner time....

A few relatives n Rajveer were waiting for their dinner. Naina and one aunt came with all the dishes. Everyone started eating the dinner. Naina was serving to all. She didnt know how to cook, toh khana banane ka toh sawaal hi nhi uth taa...  aur ye baat sab jaante hain

Suriji- Rajveer puttar thodi jagah bacha lena pet mein.. wo kya h humari bahu ne hum sabki fab ice cream mangwayi hai..

Naina looked at him with hope and Raj noticed that.

Raj- Nahin khana bohot acha hai... mujhe ye bharta khana h.. ice cream aap log khayiye...

Dadiji - par puttar Naina ne bde pyar se mangwayi h hum sb k liye

Raj- smirking... mangwayi hai.. khud nahin banayi h.. manga kar main bad me kha lunga.. lekin ye bharta muje dubara nhi milega..

Looking towards Naina.... sorry naina

Naina gave a tight smile in  response..

Raj- vo Naina... bharta aur le aao plz

Naina - hmmm??? ji zarur...

She went to the kitchn n came bk with the bowl full of bharta...

Raj served himself a lil more of it.. and started eating it.. after four to five morsels his fc turned pale and eyes...

Kya hua Raj?? All good...

Ss aaa sss aaa...

Kyaaa?

Aaa paani.... aa paani.... sssss

With a wicked smile, she offered him a glass of water and Raj without waiting gulped it dwn... one dwn two dwn.. bt the burning sensations of chilly was nt going away... he was mad ...

Soon the bell rang and it caught the attention of everyone...

Naina - Aah... Icecream.... chaliye sbki ice cream aa gyi..

She gave them all except Raj...

Raj wanted to hv it now...desperately... bt cnt as it wd hurt his ego and it wd be a clear  win win fr Naina... naaah... he cnt do tht!

Naina- Sitting beside him, Raj aapka flavour bhot tasty dikh raha h.. m apna aur apka dono ka kha lungi... thanku...
Uhmmmm..... yummm...

Evryone was enjoying n raj was looking at them bewildered. His tongue tummy n throat,  still burning. Those sensations were not decreasing,  and here his patience was also decreasing..

Naina offered him a spoon full of ice cream which he gulped without waiting and soon he saw her, smirking at him... "6 chammach dali thi... waise mirch zada daal di maine ya garam masala???? ;) "

And thats wn he realised that it was her plan to mk him eat her ice cream.. and he walked away in anger and drctly went to his room...

After few minutes Naina entered the room with the same bowl and sat in front of him. He was resting by the headrest, with crossed legs. He saw her and turned his face away, crossing his arms.

Naina still holding the spoon in front of hus mouth - Hmmmmm...

Raj looked  at her in anger....

Ummmm

Whattttt

Ice cream....

Kya karu...

Pighal rahi hai...

Toh m nachu?

Bas khalo...

Nahi khani....

Khalo wrna mai ye tumhare sir pr bhi dal sakti hu...

What non sense...

Let me show u

Stop it...

Chup chap khayiye...

Nahi khana mujhe...

Fine...

She held his face by her left hand and started feeding him ice cream...

He ate it without anymore drama as he was desperately in need of it...

Soon she made him eat the full bowl... while hvng it, they shared an intense eye lock...

Khatam

Kya???

Ice cream

She showed him the bowl n spoon by waving the both in air... finally he realised wt happened a few minutes ago... he was quite clueless hw he loses his senses, wn she s around!