Part - VI

Rajveer was embarrassed and shocked about what happened a few minutes ago while Naina was still frozen at the point. Her face all flushed and closed eyes were revealing a different side of Naina. She was actually feeling shy. Can u bliv that? Shy??? Seriously???

After that , Raj felt a lil awkward so he kept himself away from her.

They were standing in front of a mandir in their own house only... after praying they were supposed to go to the drawing room.

Puja : sir vo god me uthaane wali rasam toh kl krna hi bhul gye... chaliye ab vo rasam bhi krni h...
Rajveer : what nonsense.... is bhainse ko main akela kaise uthaunga????
Naina and all: kya bola aapne ??? 😲
Rajveer : nhi kuch nhi.... chalo chalo m uthata hoon.

Raj scooped her in his arms in bridal style and she was in heaven .... his heaven.... she forgot to breathe at that moment... she was in her own world with butterflies in her tummy....

Thadddddddd.......

Aaahhhhhhh.......

Ye kya kia aapne???.

He went near her slightly caressing her back.... uthane ki baat hui thi.... maine tumhe fenkne ka kaam bhi krdia (winks)
He stands up and looking at others he said, vo hath se fisal gyi.. vo saree bht slippery thi na... tchh ..... fisal gyi...

he winks at her again.....

This was the time fr finding  ring ritual.  They were sitting in front of each other with a bowl in which milk was kept along with grass, coins, stones and that one ring which they hv to find.. she was all ready to win this game but lil did she know that along with these things Raj has kept stems of rose too which has a lot of thorns all over it.

As soon as the game started, they both began to search for the ring. Raj was being a lil easy with this game as he was least interested but Naina was trying her best to win the game fr two reasons frst bcz its a game and winning is a good feeling and secondly, if she wins the game, then she will be the one ruling in their relationship.

Ouchhhh...... (Naina)

Kya hua naina...? Kuch chubha.???

She looked at him curiously

Nahin mtlb kyu khamakha...chodo naa.. bekar ka game hai... tumse nhi hoga....

Just like he wanted, she tried harder and had hurt herself.. her mouth was zipped bt her pain was clearly visible in her eyes..

Naina chodo naah... he said in a teasing way..
Don't worry... mai ye khel jeet kar hi rahungi.... aur sath hi sath aapko bhi....(Naina)

Rajveer creased her brow in a way to challenge her...
They both were searching fr it... as soon as Rajveer realised that she has kept a hold on ring, she pressed her hand in order to hurt her  n lose the game. He kept on pricking those thorny stem  on her hand . He thought that she would complain or shout or leave the ring but she didn't. Bearing all the pain and bleeding, she continued holding the ring and after Rajveer saw the colour of milk changing, he released her hand in guilt. As she took out the ring everyone clapped and soon the blood started oozing out of her hand from multiple places and she kept on looking at Rajveer drctly in his eyes...

Before anyone could catch the sight of her hand, she removed it frm their sight and covered it her pallu..

Then a small dance session started ... its been ten minutes.. her hand is still bleeding, but she maintained a warm smile on her face which is irking Rajveer. He can see her hiding her bleeding  hand. He cant do anything bcs his ego is not allowing him. The way she is looking at him drvtly in his eyes, he s feeling chills dwn his spine. He s feeling bad.. worst actually...doing something he feels is incorrect.  He ran to get the ointment and bandage and halted as he couldnt give it to her on his hands as he is the one who hs given hr this much pain. So he gave this to Puja to give it to Naina.

Whn Naina received it she looked at Puja questioningly, to which she replied , Rajveer sir ne dia hai... Naina smiled at her and took it and kept it on one side, but didn't use it. There ... Rajveer was very angry that why is she not applying med on her bruises. Naina use to look at him every now and then, but she didn't use those meds  sent by Raj.

It made him more angry. He was quite unhappy and angry with the way she threw the meds on the nearby couch. He walked furiously and in a swift moment he held her by her arm and dragged her into their room and locked it behind. He made her sit on bed angrily. She was confused as of why he was doing all this.

What the helllll??

Shut up! Just shut up!

He shook her by her shoulders which made her all the more scared and confused.

He took her hand in his hand carefully and looked at it . Pain was clearly visible in his eyes and guilt too. He caressed her bruises and she hissed in pain. He looked at her and she looked at him. Soon she averted her gaze frm him. He squeezed the tube and tried to apply on her hand but she jerked it away...

Tumhari problem kya h Rajveer?????

He looked at her questioningly...

Pehle tum khud mujhe taklif dete ho .....aur fir khud dawa bhejte ho..... ayr ab toh hadd hi ho gyi.... ye sb drama kisliye.... tumhe kya farak pdta h...???

See...

Haa.. bolo.... kya dekhu...?

Look i was jst....

Was just WHAT??  (She shouted at him)

Which  raise his anger in return...

He grabbed her arm and shook her badly...
Meri problem tum ho????
Tum ne zbrdsti mujhse shadi ki????
Maine kb kia shadi ka wada???
Kab paida hui humari love story....
Hadd hoti h besharmi ki Naina...

Fine!!! Ki maine zabardsti shadi! maine banayi nkli lv stry.... hu mai besharam.... so whattttt...... agr tumhe shadi nhi krni thi toh mana krdete.....

Kia tha maine mana tumhe... pr tum ne kya kia?

Ha kia maine .... kunki mai aaapse.. l
PY..... pasand krti thi....

Toh tum Mujjse mera pyr chhin logi?

Agr aap itna hi pyr krte the toh kuch kia kyu nhi? Usey paane ko lad jaate.... kuch b karte pr kuch krte toh sahi......

Rajveer looked at her angrily.... if looks could kill, she would died by now. His gaze on her was soul piercing.. and he left from there....

In her mind... with a smirk
FINE... LET'S MAKE A DEAL. 6 MONTHS.... YOU AND ME... WE BOTH HAVE 6 MONTHS.... AGR IN 6 MAHINO ME TUMHE APNA NAHIN BANA PAYI TOH MERA NAM BHI NAINA SINGH SHEKHAWAT NAHIN.... AUR AGR AISA NHIN HUA TOH I LL LEAVE YOU..HAMESHA K LIYE... THN U CN MARRY WHOMSOEVER  YOU WANT TO MERE ALOO KE PARATHE..... But mere pyaare Rajveer.... main aisa hone hi nhi dungi..... ye challenge h mera... my love!!!!