Chapter 4: ZOMG! CRIMINALS?

Tanith

IMMA BACK! I KNOW YOU'RE ALL HAPPY ABOUT THAT, EH? AM I RIGHT? Well you must be relieved to get away from Sammy-Girl anyway, am I right (I am, aren't I?)? She's so booorrrriiiinnnngggg! I could fall asleep just listening to her name. The name Tanith is full of excitement and adventure! Anyway, on with da show.

After the almost-suffocating-Sammy incident, I decided to lay low for a while. As you all know, I am great at lying low. Just brilliant.

So on my 'lying low list' was washing the cats, because –no offense to them- they stank like rotten cheese.

I picked up Snowdrop to bath first, partly as revenge for his rudeness and partly because he was the worse smelling, but mostly the revenge part. Being him, he yowled and screeched and carried on like a toddler.

"No, bad Snowdrop! No scratching my hand, bitch!" I scolded, flicking his forehead.

He snarled and swiped at my hand again, but I'm awesome so I dodged the blow.

"Now, I know you're not going to like the bath, but it's for your own good, little devil," I cooed.

He hissed and squirmed. So much for my theory that cats were intelligent.

I turned the tap of the bathtub on, making it a-bit-too-hot so the little thing would suffer. MWAHAHAH-what? I grabbed the little white rat and dropped him in the water.

POOF!

Steam –or smoke- filled the room, slowly fading away to reveal a very tall and very naked man.

"MY EYES! THEY BUUURRRNNN!" I cried dramatically. "QUICK! SOMEONE GET ME THE MIND SOAP! THERE'S A NAKED MAN IN THE BATHROOM!"

I dashed out of the room and shut the door behind me, leaning against me so the random couldn't get out. I don't think I've ever run as fast until that day.

"KATHERINE! SAMMY! HEEEELLLLPPPP!" I screamed.

Sam –as expected- sprinted up to me first while Kat just took her time with her hands in her pockets.

"What happened, Tanith?" Sam asked.

"THERE'S A NAKED MAN IN THE BATHROOM!" I exclaimed.

"..."

"…"

"…"

"HOLY SHIT PICKLES! YOU'RE SERIOUS?" Kat shrieked, going into hysterics.

"WHY WOULD I NOT BE SERIOUS? I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES!" I yelled. "IT WAS HORRIBLE!"

Sam paled noticeably and patted me on the back. "It's okay. I'll go get you some tea."

I shuddered, but nodded nonetheless. I thought my doctor told me to stay away from anything that could cause mental trauma. I must've been doing something wrong in life.

Kat bit her lower lip and slowly turned the doorknob, her carving knife in hand. I decided to follow behind her as backup. Sure enough, in the room stood a tall, muscular man with silver, slicked-back hair, purple eyes and –thankfully- a towel around his waist.

"Who are you?" Kate asked calmly, using her answer-me-or-I'll-fucking-kill-you tone.

"I don't see any reason to tell you, bitch," the man scoffed.

He had something weird around his neck. Was that-? No fucking way. Could it be? It was Snowdrop's collar!

"AAH! HE MURDERED SNOWDROP!" I screamed, pointing an accusing finger at him.