Chapter 10: Art is not a Bang, Deidara

Chapter Ten: Art is not a Bang, Deidara

Tanith

Today was another day. It was a weekend so everyone was home. Since Katherine was the only one without a job, we put her in charge of cleaning the Akatsuki's rooms.

MWAHAHAH- I mean…what?

She obviously didn't like the job and had pointed out ever-so-rudely that Sam would prefer the job to her and I could go die in a hole. Well…that was a more G-rated version of what she said, anyway.

After lots of nagging, a few threats and a hit across the head, she finally complied. The only room we agreed she didn't need to do was Hidan's, Deidara's and Tobi's because there was probably toxic substances in there.

The Akatsuki had been living here for a while- annoyingly enough. Apparently the almighty Pein had been working on a way back to their world, but had no luck yet. I thought this guy was supposed to be like a god or something.

Maybe Jesus was a wannabe too…

What if Aslan wa- OH GOD! THAT ISN'T A POSSIBILITY! BAD TANITH, BAD! NO DISSING ASLAN, IDIOT!

Kisame stared at me from across the room with a puzzled expression on his face as I slapped myself across the face. "Are you…okay?"

"Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be okay? ARE YOU CALLING ME WEIRD 'CAUSE I CAN TELL YOUR THINKING IT AND YOU BETTER STOP STARING UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO TURN YOUR FACE INTO FISH-PASTE, BITCH!" I yelled.

This drew the attention of the others quickly. Katherine and Sam just sighed, knowing it was just one of my episodes whilst some of the Akatsuki were like 'is she on crack or something'?

Oh, you don't know the half of it, mofos.

"What're you looking at?" I snapped at them.

Some averted their gaze quickly while the others were unfazed by me. That included Itachi, Zetsu and Kakuzu (Pein and Konan were discussing stuff), but Kakuzu went back to counting his money after a while and Itachi soon got back to reading.

Zetsu continued to stare so I grabbed the weedkiller in my pocket, just to reassure myself.

Yeah…reassure…hehehe.

"Oi bitch, fetch me something to eat," Hidan said.

"Get it yourself, lazyass," I scoffed.

Suddenly, a book made impact with my head. I turned my head, my eye twitching. Hidan was smirking while Itachi was just staring at his hands boredly, realising that he no longer had a book.

"You little-"

"Tanith," Sam scolded. "Language."

"-Not nice person," I scowled, rolling my eyes.

He laughed and I threw a nearby encyclopaedia at him. Don't ask how I got it because I have no idea myself. It hit him right in the head and I grinned in victory. He glared and I whistled innocently.

"WELL I OUTTA-"

"Hush, Snowdrop. Every time you speak, a few gazillion of your brain cells die. Let us have a moment of silence for the poor things," I said, holding down a laugh.

His glare intensified and I feigned fright.

"Ooh, I'm quaking in my figurative boots," I said, tapping my toes against the floor.

"Bitch," he snapped.

"No, really. You're a very scary man," I snickered.

He lunged at me and I dodged with ease, leaving him to faceplant the wall. Oh, and he was a ninja? Tch, Sam could beat him to a pulp if she had it in her.