Chapter 9: Hangover

Chapter Nine: Hangover

Sam

As you remember from last time, I had found everyone in the living room absolutely wasted, drowning in their own drool- except for Itachi and Pein though. Pein wasn't there at all and Itachi was just reading. Even Kate didn't read that much.

Speaking of Kate…

I gazed over the passed out crowd and kind of regretted it when I saw Deidara. I always knew he looked like a girl, but he also cross-dressed like one? I wonder where he got the clothes for it…

Hidan was shirtless, nailed to the wall with a cross painted behind him like Jesus's crucifixion which was no wonder Kate's doing. What horrified me most that he wasn't suffering from blood loss or anything, he was just snoring loudly, obviously unaffected by the fact that he was pinned to a wall. It kind of freaked me out.

Kakuzu was passed out on a pile of cash. I wondered whether he stole that or it was actually his. I was guessing he stole it.

Tobi wasn't in here which lead me to thinking he had gone to bed before the others could torment him like they did Hidan. He is a good boy, after all.

Draped over the couch, hugging Mickey's fish bowl was Kisame, snoring gently. He would look really cute if…you know, he wasn't a mass murderer, shark-man.

My gaze flickered over Tanith who was currently on the tabletop, hugging an empty beer bottle and sucking her thumb whilst twitching every now and then. I worry for that girl.

I think the funniest, yet scariest thing was Katherine hugging Zetsu. It was funny, because –as mentioned- Kate would hug anything and she just happened to hug the cannibalistic plant-man. It was scary because…well…Kat was going on rampage in the morning, no doubt about that.

Konan wasn't there. I was guessing she did have a party, but Pein carried her back to bed.

"Umm…Itachi, may I ask what happened here?" I said.

"Hn," he shrugged, nodding in the direction of Kate a bit before returning to his book.

I should've known. Katherine had an affinity for making evil plans. She probably had blackmail galore in her phone and camera. I sighed and made my way to my room, drearily. On the bright side, they'd all have hangovers tomorrow and everything would be dead-quiet.

This made me wonder whether this was actually Itachi's plan to get some silence…

Nah. He's too nice for that.

The next morning

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I NAILED TO THIS FUCKING CROSS FOR? THIS IS AN INSULT TO JASHIN!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU IDIOT!"

"EVERYONE STOP SHOUTING, UN!"

What a nice thing to wake up to.

I swung my legs out of bed and dashed for the living room to hopefully be a peace-maker. Thank god Kate hadn't woken up yet. I swear that girl could sleep through anything.

"Ugh, what happened?" Kakuzu said, blinking.

"I believe you guys got drunk," Pein sighed.

"No. Really?" Tanith scowled.

"Inside voices," Kisame hissed.

"Umm…Kisame, she was using her inside voice," I stated.

"Maybe she should shut up then, un," Deidara growled.

"WHAT DID YOU SA-"

Before she finished that sentence, she started laughing like a madman, pointing at Deidara and managing to fall off the table, even then, she was still laughing. Hidan looked over to see what was so funny and soon joined her along with the others, except for Itachi, Pein, Tobi, Zetsu and Katherine (because they were sleeping), Kakuzu and Deidara himself, although, even Itachi and Kakuzu allowed a smirk.