Chapter 13: The Chaos Four.......And Sam

Chapter Thirteen: The Chaos Four.......And Sam

Tanith

We last left off with Kat and me fighting. Yes, we do tend to fight a lot, but it always seems to work out in the end. It's not my fault she doesn't comprehend the awesome power of rabid roosters with razor-sharp pecking-things.

So, we decided to go with her plan anyway (despite the ever-so-clear flaws) and drenched Blondy and Zombie-boy in water. God, they gave us an earful after that, telling us that we should've morphed them earlier. Of course, we just flipped them off…well Kat and I did whilst Sam apologized to them…

And here I was thinking she'd turned evil.

So here we were, riding towards the Wendy Manor. Unfortunately, none of the horses seemed to like Deidara and Hidan. Maybe it was because they could sense our (me and Kate's) hate towards them. Maybe it was just because they were asses. Nonetheless, not even Jenny (our most placid and loyal mare) would let them ride her.

So therefore, they were forced to ride with us.

Flashback

"Jashin fucking damn it! Why won't these mules obey us?" Hidan exclaimed.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL THEM, BASTARD?" Katherine and I chorused.

Samantha sighed, saddling Bella up. How was she not pissed off by these idiots? He called our valiant, prideful horses mules! That's…that's…UGH! I DUNNO WHAT IT IS, BUT HE'S GONNA DIE!

"You heard me perfectly well, bitc-"

"Guys, we shouldn't be worried about that, we should be worried about who Deidara and Hidan are going to ride with," Sam stated.

"…"

Katherine was speechless, silently fuming. If this was a cartoon, she'd have smoke coming out of her ears. Nonetheless, she turned a bright, angry red. Sam stepped behind Bella, trying to get out of range.

"Oh, fuck no! I ain't letting either of those idiots on Lightning! He deserves better!" I hissed.

"Well," Sam said. "One of them can ride with me-"

"I nominate Hidan," said Kat and I in unison.

"-But Deidara still needs to ride with one of you."

I was actually quite surprised Deidara hadn't spoken a word on his behalf. I then remembered that he'd been knocked out by Trojan.

A dark, foreboding aura had surrounded Katherine and she had this creepy, sinister grin on her face. Her head slowly turned to face me and even though she was smiling, her glare was still on full intensity.

"Tanith," she said. "Would you do me a favour and ride with Deidara?"

It was more of a command than an option.

End Flashback

I was almost more than happy to oblige when Katherine gave me that look. Her full-on glare. It could scare full-grown boxers into submission and do worse than that. You don't believe me? Fine, come and visit next week when it's Kat's 'time of month'.

So here I was, a knocked-out Deidara leaning on my back, drooling on my shirt whilst I was galloping on Lightning. I had to tie him to me just so he wouldn't fall off. Tch, it's at times like these that I wish I could just push him off, but nooo, Sammy wants me to be cooperative 'for once'. What the Hell was that supposed to mean? I was always cooperative. Right?