Tell Me You Won't Leave

I'm not always sugar and honey,
Some days I'm sour and bitter too,
I'm not always happy and bubbly,

Some days I'm sad and depressed too and in spite of knowing all these you chose to be my friend and I'm afraid I may do stuffs that'll make you repel me from your life but please tell me you'll stay even when I'm impossible to handle, even if I hurt you someday cause I want to take out someone's anger on you. Tell me you'll stay even if I mess up everything, tell me you will not leave me when I accuse you of nothing. Tell me you'll stay when I say stuffs about you that I'm not supposed to say, but I say cause I'm mad at someone or something. Tell me you'll stay even when my insanity level exceeds the limit and anyone and everyone thinks I'm too much. Tell me you'll never make me feel bad about myself. Tell me you'll stay when people try to provoke you against me, tell me if we ever have misunderstandings you'll not leave me instead you'll try to clear it out. I honestly cannot pretend like some people, so please if sometimes my words seem harsh to read or hear do not leave instead ask me what I actually meant to convey. Please read my eyes when I say to leave, please just don't leave and stay there. Most of the times I say something which I don't mean. Most my sentences have numerous other emotions behind them, so I'll keep thinking about the things your simple words mean.  I'm emotional and deep thinker if you ever leave without saying anything I'll keep crying and blaming myself at late nights when I'm supposed to sleep but I know in these days I've changed, I'm not that immature and sweet person I used to be, I can be rude sometimes, life taught me to be rude and now a days  very few can tolerate me that is why only some stubborn stayed while most of them chose to exit. Tell me will you keep sticking by my side or you too will leave me someday?

***********************************

A/N : I got really emotional writing this. Sometimes you'll find parts of me in my writings.

~ Anu