Toxic Person

Always remember that no matter how much you miss a toxic person, please don't ever try to contact them again. It is simply not worth it, it will again be a cycle of getting hurt and blaming yourself for everything you didn't do. You don't have to keep the bonds that aren't good for your mental health. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to keep smiling and not being worried about petty things. Understand that being with them eventually will make you unhappy. Staying with them will drain you out of your energy. I understand that you have many good memories, but for once, stop thinking about how good they were on the beginning and start seeing how badly they impact your mental health now, how toxic they are for you now. Understand that you can't dwell in your head with their memories. You have to understand that when you are contacting them again, you're not talking to the person in your memories, you're talking to the person infront of you, the one who let you down several times, the person who did nothing other than hurting you. So please, even if you feel sad leaving them, even if your feet feel heavy, parting your ways, please do it, do it for yourself.

© Anusmita Mukherjee

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Please let me know if you like it. I've written it today. ❤
Hope you all are doing really good. If you're not, DM me :)