Songs

We're the people who escape the reality by plugging in their earchords and teleporting to a world of their own, through the songs we listen. It is away from all the chaos, all the noises. A world where we dwell, a world of songs, so many beautiful songs, beautiful musics, a captivating world we create. How wonderful it is that there is a song you relate to for every emotion that you feel inside. Isn't it beautiful how songs just like stars in the universe are scattered all over, we listen to them as if connecting the dots and make a constellation of our own. There are so many different songs. There are songs that drive you insane, songs that seem to be everywhere, songs that get stuck in your head easily, no matter how much you want them to go. There are songs that you listen a million times but feel like it's still not enough. There are songs that are the happiest, the songs that tune with your heart when you're sad. There are songs that no one else care for but you love them so much. There are songs that leave you with a strange purpose or make you feel motivated. There are songs that everyone loves, songs that lose their magic. Isn't it interesting that we people are a lot like songs. There are so many of us and we're so different from each other, we all have something that makes us unique and one of a kind. Maybe we're the songs that we listen to. It's like we have an emotional attachment with all the songs that we can never hate but wouldn't share with anyone. Maybe, just maybe the way to our heart is through the playlist we create but wouldn't want anyone else to listen?

© Anusmita Mukherjee

***************************************
P.S. - Hey! I'm trying to update everyday. Tell me if you like this write up.

Question - What is your favourite song?

Also suggest me some good songs here. (Can be any language.)

Lots of love. Bubbye. ❤️