I'm proud of you

Listen here,
I'm sorry if they misunderstand you, I understand how you feel, because everyone at one point of their lives have been misunderstood and everyone knows how it feels. Sometimes people get pleasure to portray a good person as a bad one, because they don't know your side of story. People always know the other side of the story, just because you decided to keep mum about it. If you are silent, doesn't mean you're wrong, it means you deliberately chose to stay quiet, because you know if you start speaking up for yourself, their reputation might go down the drain. The reputation they've been maintaining all along maybe pulled up really quick. People try to be nice and that's okay, being a nice person is good, but here they're nice at your face and vomit garbage about you behind your back and you know it but you decide to ignore it. I'm proud of you. It's been years and I'm proud how all these years you've observed everything, not to lash back at them but to be stronger. You've become stronger than before and those words they throw at you, don't hurt you that much anymore. I'm proud of your growth. I'm proud of you.

© Anusmita Mukherjee

Tag the person you're proud of 💕