Thank You // 100k

Dear incredible followers,

I've been waiting for the perfect moment to write this, and I think that today is just that moment. I am in absolute awe of how lucky I am to have the compassionate, engaged followers I do. Everyday, no matter what is happening is real life, you have a compassionate response waiting. It is safe to say that something that started as a way to read and connect with literature, has turned into one of the most loving communities I have ever witnessed over the internet.

Not only have you been humble and supportive towards me, you have extended that grace to each other in interactions that have absolutely nothing to do with me. I have seen everything from two of my followers embracing each other during tragic times, to a group of followers lamenting over something they have in common, whether it be geographic or emotionally.

During the past year, I can honestly say that I think we all have turned this community into a safe heaven where all can feel free to be authentic to themselves, while also sharing hearty feelings.

I literally get goosebumps as I sit in my room during this holiday season and think back on all of the amazing interactions that have occurred during this year through this Wattpad community.

So, THANK YOU, for being one of the most engaged, empathetic and intelligent group of followers a girl could ask for. You have helped me through some pretty major changes in my life, making sure that I get to the other side safe and sound. That is something I will never be able to repay you for.

Thank you so much for being with me and this book for almost one year, and here we complete 100k reads. I know it's not much of a bug deal for many but it is a great deal for me. I'm happy and emotional today.

Thank you my lovelies. I love you all. I hope to get support for the coming years too.