Not 21st Century Love

I don't want a 21st century kind of love.

I don't want someone to prove to me that they're paying attention by a Facebook comment or an Instagram like, I want more than just a double tap on a phone. I want someone to pay attention to what I say, what I do, who my friends are and what kind of person I am, I want someone to pay attention to the things I do.

I don't want to have important conversations over texts and share live moments via snapchats and video calls, I want to have deep conversations looking into someone's eyes and I want to experience moments holding someone's hand. I don't want a connection over the internet.

I don't want someone who hides behind their busy life or someone who uses work as an excuse not to fall in love with somebody. I want someone who makes time for love.

I don't want someone to tell me I deserve better or the timing is not right, I want someone who isn't afraid of loving me, who isn't afraid of taking a chance.

I don't want someone who is more into quantity that quality, more into numbers than meanings or someone who is afraid of labels, of getting too close, of actually being loved. I want someone who understands the beauty of commitment and the value of love.

I want a special kind of love; the love that makes you wonder why you didn't seek it sooner. A love that makes you believe that there truly is one person out there that will make you feel that no one else matters when they're around and that you can't see anyone else but them.

I don't want a 21st century kind of love; easily replaced and forgotten, I want a love that breaks all these absurd rules. I want a love that can't be erased.

***********************************
A/N : How do you define love in one sentence or one word? You can give multiple answers.